I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

What the fuck? my intuition™ told me its not the right time, what a shitty plot device.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't trust Gotou. She has been playing with Yoshida's feelings, no matter what sensible reasons she's telling herself she supposedly has. If she has suffered some setbacks in the past, it hasn't got anything to do with Yoshida, so why should he pay the price for it? It would still have been okay if she stuck to her earlier lie and didn't approach Yoshida anymore. With Yoshida none the wiser, it would have merely been the usual story and he would have got over it eventually. But no, she didn't leave it at that, yet at the same time she doesn't have commitment either.

The only positive thing Gotou has achieved in the story so far is this conversation with Sayu. It's quite obvious Sayu does need to think about her own future and find a way to deal with her sucky past.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jmann you can find similar storytelling in soap operas. There is the same all over the world nowadays.

Double-page supporter
Imagine listening to a lying whore and thinking that anything she says can be trusted
MC should've just slapped her in the face during the restaurant scene last chapter when she said she was interested in him

Dex-chan lover
creepy

also this all happen because you rejected him you dungus
ur only good points is just having big boobs

Dex-chan lover
you know, it's really sad how the Japanese idolize high schoolers. for many of them, it was the last time they were ever actually free, before the unbearable burden of Japanese society was put upon them. it's one of those tragic things about living in such an oppressive society, you start to idolize those few moments of happiness that you had before you got thrown into the meatgrinder.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhh... back into mental anguish town we go. Gotou go suck some executive c*ck for all I care and Sayu, was she decieved doring school, or got blamed because a classmate commited sucide, got raped by an uncle or what ever... only time will tell as this rollercoaster gets translated.
Well any way now, guess which of these things happened to me.

Dex-chan lover
So Gotou is allegedly just as fucked up as Sayu? Still doesn't forgive her shitty actions.

Fed-Kun's army
@Verypeeved "you know, it's really sad how the Japanese idolize high schoolers. for many of them, it was the last time they were ever actually free, before the unbearable burden of Japanese society was put upon them. it's one of those tragic things about living in such an oppressive society, you start to idolize those few moments of happiness that you had before you got thrown into the meatgrinder."

Sadly I have a feeling many are going to feel this way in the near future, once the economic collapse hits, only electronic currency option, police level security state is implemented worldwide over a 5G infrastructure, and social distancing the norm worldwide... those currently alive will have a similar idolization of the past while the future generations, never even tasting freedom, won't even know what they're missing.

Dex-chan lover
This force drama is making this tiresome. Just fucking wait a year or two and it won't be illegal. Jesus fucking christ. It's not like you are forbidden to date forever.
This is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread