I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

@So-chan I mean I think its less about the actual age difference and more about how society would view this. Its the same for people who are falsely accused for being a Pedo. It doesnt matter if its true or not the stigma will follow you its the way society works. Obviously the situation is a bit different but the end result would be similar. If at any point between now and legal age someone decides to not look the other way his social life would be damaged let alone the legal issues he might face. As much as I dont like her she wasnt wrong in what she told Sayu.

@Kaarme I completely agree. While some of the advice she told Sayu is right and needed to be said I cant shake the feeling it was for an ulterior motive. I cant come to like Gotou even if she has a valid personal reason for doing what shes done everything she says and does feels like its to suit her ulterior motive whatever it may be. Also as much as I like Sayu I really ship ML w/ Kohai c:

So are her parents alive or something? They care about her? If not the parents, she is a minor, so i guess somebody was taking care of her?
She doesnt wannna come back because her parents/people who were raising her were scum and they didnt care for her?
In that case"Hallo Police"? Why there isnt a missing warrant of her?
How many weeks have passed since nobody who knows her have last seen her?
Come on, we need some consequencies of a missing minor. No news on TV neither.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao what a mess. Can't believe with what I am going to say, but MC better off alone.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Author played us good.

This chapter is redemption for Gotou. Instead of an intrusive bitch, the heart to heart portrayed that she's just a bitch.

PoH

I love how people are complaining about the drama when you literally have a Drama-Romance-Slice of Life tag combo. Like what do you expect?

Dex-chan lover
@vinsegas she doesn't want to see their parents and her parents apparently are glad that she's gone.
News will only appear if her parents or grandparents or closest family ever report her missing, otherwise everything is fine.
School was probably told that she doesn't want to go to school and stays home (like some hikikomori) and there's probably no penalty for a child not going to school for parents like in some countries.
If her parents/guardians were found dead, then maybe somebody would realize they were "taking care" of a teenager and then maybe, just maybe that person would report her missing.

Btw (@Uglybastard) it's not like I'm spoiling the story or anything. It's just my thoughts and I didn't read the novel, only the manga up till now.

Contributor
Seriously;, the kouhai is annoying like Gotou.

Fucking hell, if you like him since months or years, then just say it to him instead of acting jealous forever.

You can't be mad at him for being with another woman if you don't say anything and "tease" him to act your shyness.

I still wonder how people can like her, even Gotou is more interesting, even if she's awful.

Thanks god
she will not last for a long time, only to be replaced by a biggest rival :/

Dex-chan lover
Gotou start from Intrusive bitch and changed into wise lady when she realize that the girl is not what she was though it would be.
nice maneuver there.
she still kind of hateful tho, because the way she reject and play jealous like that.

Dex-chan lover
Gotou is fap material, but could destroy your heart

Sayu is great for lewd and fill your heart, but would destroy your social life

Kouhai (totally forget her name) is the only rasional, safe, and wholesome route.

Fed-Kun's army
@John_Doe_Jersey them's some grim expectations of the future. Where are you getting your predictions from- dystopia novels?
Certain countries like the US might be moving closer to your vision of the future but the world as a whole is hardly so far gone.

Dex-chan lover
She basically tell sayu to fuck off and back to the street, forcing her to "Face her real challenge" without actually care about her problem

I don't understand
Please Can somebody explain me if yes or no sayu is a Virgin
Please don't get mad if it's obvious
Thanks

Dex-chan lover
"Why yes, she is. And its not something for you to care about, I fuck whoever I want."

Users who are viewing this thread