I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
Man i rly wanna know what happened in sayu's past that she wants to puke just thinking about it.

So I am guessing Sayu's past has to do with cheating and possibly rape and/or prostitution.

We know a friend from her shcool is involved and adult man we see him in a fancy suir(who could be her father) and there is a lady as well her mother?

Or maybe the father of her friend or something along those lines?

Hmm, a little flashback there, possibly from Sayu's background. Broken family, and bullying from her friends, maybe ?

I also respect with Gotou's way to convince Sayu to do the righr thing. Although, I still have thought that Gotou still hide something bad.

And here we go, stack another girl to the problem

Those kind of motivations speeches instead of proper conversation are annoying...

Dex-chan lover
Gotou is annoying as fuck, like shes way too perfect for her own good. This whole preachy stuff is annoying as hell, wish Sayu would confront her own past by her own will rather than being told by some random girl she just met to confront her own past.

Another thing, do people have a camera footage of MC's house or something? Why does everybody and their mom knows when any girl is in MC's house. Im in team kouhai but her "drama" is kinda pushing it, these people are supposed to be an adults ffs

Fed-Kun's army
I can't with this trash manga done so gone the lady in 1st chapter still teasing the MC bitch you led his ass on what a hoe done fuck this series to much drama and it trash🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Fed-Kun's army
Its hard to get a read on her. It seems she wants to be supportive but also break them two apart before things escalate romantically between the 2.

hmm

i hate monthly release with this. :(

DANGER High Concentration of Angry Virgins Below! DANGER
vvvvvvvvvvv
--------------------------------------------------

So Yoshida knows Gotou likes him, how's he gonna feel when she's like nah we're not gonna date, we're gonna stay friends despite that. Sure fire way to lose something she wants when she doesn't want that to happen again. Because now he probably will fall for sayu because Gotou is not going to return his feelings despite liking each other. Damn this is a mess.

Dex-chan lover
You know... I would have preferred Kohai be the one to have that talk with her. I still feel like Gotou is trying to manipulate these people to some extent. And even if she's not...she's just so bloody unlikable. I feel like a lot of people are just sick of her right now

Users who are viewing this thread