I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
The mc kind of remind me of ishigami yu, they're reason are really similar too... Maybe I should strive to become better like them

Dex-chan lover
Behind all this topic about the age there is so much hypocrisy in Japan. Dunno how they can make such a big deal of a 16-18yo minor being in a serious relationship with an adult, while at the same time selling fap material starring 13-15yo girls to adults LOL.
They use the law as a shield to say whats ok and whats not, but everything feels so flawed and stupid... Like how in this chapter they are making such a big deal of her being a high schooler, but then, with parent approvement, its legal to marry one!!!

Double-page supporter
I’m so fucking conflicted. On one hand, this manga handles societal issues very maturely. On the other hand, 2 women are pining for the same guy......

Dex-chan lover
That April Fools joke at the last page is a lie. No way Sayu is still a virgin after she slept with many men before.

"...Gotou-san at your place!", I mean kohai or whatever her name is has no right to decide who can stay in yoshida's place.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like to insult people, but... GADDANM, the people in this comment section really can't take nuance and subtlety.

I can understand not liking some characters but people here have already decided that everyone in the story are just bad people, almost nobody here is seeing the details that the author tries to pass in their writing, how even if the first impression wasn't good or that there obvious failings in them these people are trying to be good.

"Thot", "bitch", "used goods", "simp" do you guys not see that using these types of words to describe the characters in this story is exactly the reason why in real life there are similar cases, where people get so broken by the pressure others put on them, this is serious, you guys really need to dial down the hate, enjoy the ride, and when the story end or at least the characters arcs are more clear then you can say your thoughts but please to it in a more gentle manner this ISNT the type of story trying to be edgy and stupid there is more here than what it seems at first.

Please... please reflect a little.

Fed-Kun's army
@alacaelum this. This is why I sometimes hate MangaDex. The people visiting this site are a bunch of close-minded dickheads who only judge things at a surface level and never went deeper. It's like they're only reading because of cute girls and shit and never paid attention to what they say or how everything works in general.

Fed-Kun's army
They should replace the shounen tag with seinen tbh. The story and theme doesn't really feel like something you'll see from a shounen manga. It's more like a smut-drama manga, without the smut.

Dex-chan lover
EAT SHIT WHITE KNIGHT. U SEE DAT!? GOTOU SAN MUCH BETTER THAN SAYU (gotou san even still virgin)... GOTOU SAN MUCH BETTER THAN UR THOUGHT... SHE ISNT A TYPICAL BITCH/SLUT1111!!11!! FK OFF.

still Kouhai is the best girl.

Hold on. If you got with him at that time then I doubt there would have been a problem which means that, no, your intuition was wrong.

@alacaelum to be honest im the kind of person who likes reading the comments and other peoples thoughts about a series when i watch/read them, but after reading comments on this manga for a few chapters I immediately realized that people who read this manga (or the ones commenting here at least) most of them are incredibly superficial and only look at the fact "virgin" or "not virgin" and "big tits" and "small tits" and such. It's really such a shame that people literally pay 0 attention to the texts and just is out here to see some banger, like go read a doujin or some shit if you really want that. fuck me why did i even bother writing this

Dex-chan lover
@OnlyHereToRead I too, i LOVE to see, read and answer comment of people, it was an acquired taste for me but when i finally had it... i simply loved it. But in this manga, and many others, i have been seeing a disposition of hate in people.

I am not an overly eloquent person, i do like to try and be but English isnt my first language, some times i succeed some not, but as someone that has been reading manga in English since the time of Onemanga, i remember a time where people were... chill, there was a sincere joy, sure there was the hate but nothing like this.

My problem is all this hate on manga that are truly trying to make a story that tries to send a message and develop it with its characters, stories that are just "feel good" ones, there is a new manga by the author of Yankee-kun to Megane-chan and Yamada seven witches, it is a haremish/ecchish love comedy, it isnt trying to reinvent the wheel it just wants to give its audience a good time, but the comment section in it... people are hating characters like they killed their most loved people, it is... frustrating.

But i am not angry, i am sad, sad that people are picking at straws to hate, that people are so angry that the place that should be an escape is being used to throw their accumulated frustration and hate... because in the end, they are just unmaking their safe place, for them and others.

Users who are viewing this thread