I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
Woah. One emotional rollercoaster to the next.
Phew. That got a little bit lighter.

Who here also read Musume no Tomodachi?
https://mangadex.org/title/40765/musume-no-tomodachi

I'm kind of a sucker for these difficult dramas

So no conversation about the future or what the plan is going forward. Sigh. For someone who claims to be the adult the MC acts more like a MC in highschool. An adult would have a conversion with Sayu about the future or a least a convo about what she would do if she meet anyone from her past again and come up some kind of plan on how to deal with it. This wing-it shit they are doing right now is cause more problems than it's helping.

Dex-chan lover
Yoshida looked like a father figure for this chapter to me.

@RaiteiKane21
Do they need to have that conversation about the future? Absolutely.
Would anyone feel like having that conversation less than ten minutes after the girl was almost coerced into sex again? Probably not.
Will the author have them make that conversation within a reasonable timespan? Debatable, but for many, likely not soon enough.

Too much crap drama, no payoff to the rapist thing either. Guess ill check back in a few years and see how cucked mc is. Shame to see the simp squad out for sayu too.

Lol at all the people sad there wasn't a sex scene between MC and her. She's literally getting over the trauma of being forced to trade sex for some level of protection, imagine how fucked up you would be if the one person who hasn't taken advantage of you and has protected you from someone in your past leveraged that situation to fuck you after lmao. Even if she did try MC would have to turn her down or the whole arc of learning self-worth outside of what you can offer sexually would literally be pointless. I hope none of you ever deal with anything similar in real life jc.

@LaxAlias lol thank u for being reasonable. Imagine thinking the time for talking about the future is right after you get saved from being threatened to have sex with a guy so you don't have the police come and charge the first person who's taken care of you without making you fuck them in return.

Double-page supporter
@MyersMan69
Lol at all the people sad there wasn't a sex scene between MC and her.
You make it sound like 90% of the comments are triggered over the lack of sex when in truth there's only one person who was kinda serious and the other was just memeing about it.

Dex-chan lover
Ere a solution that pop into my head.

Primos to marry when she get to be an adult?

Users who are viewing this thread