I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.1

Dex-chan lover
More more. More please.

MC might be bothered by his bs, but if it made him more resolved then it would be good in long run. But short run counter like this is satisfying too. Because that manslut deserved it and more.

So, more please.

Dex-chan lover
Did she suffer from the same thing? Like, it kinda looks like she's speaking from experience.

so, uhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, I was reading the comments in this one... could it be that the most of all of you are freaking retarded, you have half a brain? Did you mothers drop you when you were little? Were you test subjects for some weird drug? You do realize MC can't do shit to the guy without stepping on a huge landmine himself, right? So yeah, MC beats the shit out of fuccboi, what next, fuccboi thinks he's doing notheing wrong and he's been wronged by the man who did shit to him, he calls the cops, and maybe fuccboi is arrested too cause he says too much of what he was soing, again cause he believes he's not doing anything wrong, then what, MC is taken in too for having a runaway girl with him for months, since technically fuccboi is technically right and he's also commiting a crime, MC ends up in jail, girl's taken in and, in the best of situation is returned to the house and town she fought so hard to get away from... think, guys, it's not hard if you can use a computer

"It shouldn't matter, since it'll only hurt once."
THAT was a good line, very cathartic chapter.

Bruh, the MC can't do shit cuz he's not in a position to do so. What he's doing is pretty bad in itself, one mistake and anyone can literally call him out for keeping a run away in his apartment. Ya'll are fucking retarded for thinking without consequences.

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn’t the art looked worse than usual? Did this chapter get rushed or something?

looks like the author is trying to satisfy the readers now, well this drama was problematic either way and the mc couldn't cut the loose threads of this; that's why choco friend had to do it

Dex-chan lover
@Rigter You are a very hopeful person, thinking internet commenters are capable of doing anything other than banging their heads against their keyboard to make trolli-olli-o comments. I commend you on your positivity in today's world.

Am I the only one who thinks that Sayu could do something bonkers like actually defend that stupid prick to try and smooth things over?

Users who are viewing this thread