I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.1

Aggregator gang
@SuperOniiChan go back to previous chapters and read the comments. There are dudes on here losing their shit that a fictional teenage girl had the audacity to have sex. It was eye opening to say the least to see how vile some people's opinions about women and their sexual agency are.

I think the story is good so far, the title is really misleading since the main character conducts himself like a decent human being and wants to protect this young girl who needs help. I look forward to the anime adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, tell him more gal lady. Add in some knee to his face too.
dumbass think he's hotshit talking bout justifying tit n tat.

Wow she likes to run her mouth and preach a lot. Kind of annoying. I kinda hope the dude whacks her.

@SuperOniichan I think that the problem is she didn't exactly offer sex and more like was forced to have sex at the beginning and then realised it can be easier to get a roof over her head if she just fucks. She became broken after that realisation. I just hope that whatever reason she has for running away from home and becoming a prostitute is gonna be worth it.

Dex-chan lover
@starlightcitypro Whoa. I’m lying if I say I don’t understand why so many titles do a big deal because of the heroine’s virginity, but it’s got to be totally incel to be salty about it here. So, is the adult MC here quite mature and enjoyable?

@Supcolors It turned out to be darker than I thought.

Dex-chan lover
@ArtzarB
then the title should be changed to :

I shaved my pubic hair, then I brought my coworker home and we commit generic lesbian act

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan no, MC is literally teenager in a grown up body. He got talked back down by a rapist in recent chapter LMAO. Literal autistic rapist that fucked the girl before, came to his house and got his tongue tied because of some stupid warped logic and MC can't get the brain to come up with an argument about it. The whole premise started on his whim in giving the girl shelter without ever asking her background whatsoever and shit happens following that. It's really all about his immaturity and the drama caused from it, really.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Yeah, he's a good dude. Maybe a bit inexperienced in the matters of life, the universe, and everything, but a decent human being with a heart. The setting of the series is just stretching the realism a bit. Normally you don't just pick a fled-from-home kid off the street and start to live with her as if you had been a family all along, without the state/country knowing anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Pretty much that. He's pretty much an adult in the sense that he's a working adult and can provide for himself and another person. His decision making on the other hand is questionable.

honestly reading through past comments and I still don't understand why people become offended because of a cute non virgin animu girl, the great thing about animu girl is they still look good and innocent despite having (possibly) a lot of sex experiences

When your gyaru-senpai friend has more balls than the adult who took you in. Sigh... Lol

Fed-Kun's army
Finally somebody with a spine. Thank you gyaru girl.

Dropping this because fuck these two squid ass meek motherfuckers. "Oh nuu, he's about to rape me!" "Oh nuu, why you trying to rape her, fellow adult bro? Dun tuch her again or I'll- or I'll! Just go home Sir Rapist. *hik*hik*" Fucking hell.

This is the ending as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread