I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.2

Dex-chan lover
so how long before another dude that banged her shows up?

Dex-chan lover
Wait that's it? Literally nothing happen between the rapist and the whole gang? They sort of just.... Let it happen? Sure she slapped her but that's it?

If rape is this consequences free, I'm sure there will be no more virgin on the street

@Xystus that wouldn't work well in a drama situation since it will affect the reader feelings and makes it easier to predict what's gonna happen.
Would you hate someone who for not trusting and mean towards other when you know that they had some traumatic experience in the past? This is just how drama story works, get over it.

Dex-chan lover
@djasindra Why wouldn't it work? There's no indication to how it wouldn't work other than your own assumption. There are plenty stories out there where backstory of a character is told early on and story is build up upon it, easiest example would be This Is Not Meguro-san's First Time. And if I may say, everything is pretty predictable so far in this manga adaptation, except for their retarded stupid response towards the rapist. "IM GUNNA GET MAD!"

As for your question...
Would you hate someone who for not trusting and mean towards other when you know that they had some traumatic experience in the past?

I have no idea what you are trying to say LOL can you maybe rephrase it?

Dex-chan lover
Fucker tried to rape his coworker, literally admitted it, and got away with just a slap and zero consequence.

Asami solved Sayu's depression issue in half a chapter, while Yoshida couldn't for the past 23 fucking chapters.

If the source material is exactly like this then don't know where the plot is going anymore, since everything looks like it's leading to an early axe.

Dex-chan lover
ahh so beautiful.... i want more story like this that give us life lesson...

Fed-Kun's army
@musicfreak12 I mean, how long did it take to convict Bill Cosby? Thats even a high profile person with lots of money, imagine a nobody and i doubt the people even care.

@musicfreak12 Scarily enough, yes; rape is terrifyingly consequence-free. You can look up the literature on it. Rape and attempted rape is severely underreported due to social stigma and conditions. Sayu can’t pursue legal action since she’s a runaway, and women like her oftentimes don’t report rapes due to victim-blaming and feeling ashamed for being raped or not wanting to become an outcast. It’s a horrible thing to learn - 70-80% of victims of sexual violence don’t report it. Thankfully, most people don’t suffer sexual assault because most people aren’t horrible human beings.

Users who are viewing this thread