I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.2

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did she just tell her entire backstory off-panel? So the only ones who don't know are the audience?

Argh!

Dex-chan lover
Asami turned from annoying prick that doesn't know boundaries to best friend anyone could ask for real fast. She was basically doing a BFF% speedrun.

Dex-chan lover
Can we get an H tag and a Yuri tag on this? Absolutely disgusting
hand holding
this chapter. People have to be warned!

P. S. Great chapter.

Dex-chan lover
When the latter introduced side character has more backstory than the main female character.

Also, you'll get mad? LOL

Dex-chan lover
"Nothing but a bunch of softies" This man a whole rapist... I don't...

That was nice and all but she really shouldn't be working in the same place as that rapist. He should have been reported to the police for attempted rape, it's treated so lightly that he sexually assaulted her. It really is disturbing to see how he gets away with sexual assault with a little smack on the cheek, like everything is fine now.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, you're forgetting that Sayu is a runaway, and is still on the run, staying at a stranger's apartment. The second she calls the police for the attempted rape, her whole situation is fucked. She let him visit MC's place because rapist boi was threatening to tell the manager about her past, which would lead to an investigation by the police, which would lead to her being sent back to Hokkaido. Same thing would happen if she reports the attempt rape. As much as I hate him and want him in jail, that won't be happening until Sayu is ready to face her past and go back home, and that's if the author remembers about rapist boi.

@Xystus you obviously missed the author intention.
Revealing a big part of a story early is a way to end a story prematurely, it's not that the author doesn't have a backstory but it's just not time yet. This is not an adventure shonen manga where backstories are revealed in the character intro.

Dex-chan lover
Asami is a really great friend. I don't necessarily agree with how she handled some stuff, but got damn is she the most competent person in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread