I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.2

I'm crying. Asami is a great friend. Sayu definitely needed to hear that from someone her age. Thanks so much for the chapter!!!

I loved those two girls!! It was beautiful. Sayu is finally starting to heal heerself. Now... WHAT IS HER STORY??? HOW COULD THE AUTHOR NOT TELL US???? THAT'S UNFAIR!!!

@bigguy421 Not at all. That scene with him was not to make him seems better, butto show Sayu getting a hold of herself. Now she no longer feels afraid of him, thus thanks to Asami and Yoshida she's starting to care more about herself. She always held herself in such a low account, but now she's starting to heal and see herself as a precious person as she should.

Double-page supporter
We have developed past the need for men.

(Or maybe it’s just that all the male characters in this series suck)

Dex-chan lover
Dang; Sayu actually tells Asami all about herself. I don't think even Yoshida knows about her past yet, iirc. I wonder if that speaks some kind of volume to what kind of character Asami vs Yoshida is; ofc, they both have their place in Sayu's life, but its almost as if Asami made her comfortable in just the right way where she was able to fully confide in Asami. Well that's good for her. And good for Asami, being able to confide in someone about herself as well. Unlike the relationship between Yoshida and Sayu, which feels more tilted in Yoshida's favor in terms of support, it feels more like these girls have started to support each other(not that I have anything against Yoshida and what he's done/not done). Nice stuff.

Dex-chan lover
At least Sayu said she can't forgive him, so I hope we'll be saved from the part where the creepy guy is revealed to have had a sad past and he becomes best friend with everyone. For now, at least.
I seriously hope authors will stop putting horrible villains in their stories if they don't want to have them suffer the consequences of their actions.

Contributor
What is this wholesome chapter doing in my drama manga ???

Quick, bring me more sad chapters !

Users who are viewing this thread