I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
Is it bad that I don't even read the story anymore, just the comment section?

Seeing as its not exploding and mods aren't out I guess nothing happened

Fed-Kun's army
Pls make it so the MC maintains a guardian relationship with Sayu and bangs the senpai...

And thanks for the chapter as always @prior12

The age gap doesn't matter, just stay together if it feels good, I don't care just be happy c'mon

"Cafe Feel"
Damn straight
82c35122626da9b9ce905d237772023d.jpg
the last few chapters has been heavy with feels

@igotupham

Anime fan from the future. This manga's lit

Oh it's true i almost forgot this is getting an anime this year, oooh twitter snowflakes are going to lose their minds with this, but then again they get offended by the concept of existence itself so it really doesn't matter what they think

Dex-chan lover
shave 2 be epic

also hope this guy opens an adoption center in the future

t28

Dex-chan lover
I would be extremely grateful if they kept the focus of their relationship on him helping build Saya back up and her helping realise some kind of path or direction in his life, then some kind of fatherly sense of loss like when your kids move out. Leave his romance drama to interactions with senpai & kouhai (and anyone else they wanna add, but we all know that anyone appearing now is unlikely to have a real chance and are just there for plot reasons)

Dex-chan lover
i do wonder though how Sayu will ever move on. she's currently skipping highschool, right? how will she get into university with all the knowledge and obviously highschool certificates missing. just going straight into the job life could work, especially if our MC and his love interest is involved, but i feel this wouldn't fit the bond they build on, like it would make Sayu feel she abused our MC again. there'd also be more issues with moving on into an appartment of her own, so i see alot of troubles in her future. i wonder if the series will pick up on this.

Dex-chan lover
@Prior thank you for the new chapter today! 🙌 I really appreciate it. 😃

Users who are viewing this thread