I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
His beard stubbles really do disappearing and appearing through out lol

Oh wow another female character....

Come on can’t we get a male character that’s a real bro and not a posible r-pist. His worker friend who knows the situation barely has appearances or gives advice

@Xystus

Who is the new character ? A family member of Sayu? Or some ex of the guy?

Dex-chan lover
@Xcaliblaster well, they are certainly struggling with facing reality, but its not that bad. At least this chaoter both of them accepted this will not go on indefinitly, so thats a step forward.
I still would like to know what pushed sayu to run away, domestic violence? alcohol problems in the family? Remarriegeof parents gone wrong? I sure hope its some real problem and not teenagers nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV
MC's ex gf. As if the kouhai, boss, and Sayu weren't enough, we get another female character to go into this harem!

Trash writing, isn't it?

Double-page supporter
Almost had me with the coming to the end, then another character introduced

They finally are addressing that Sayu needs to move on. Excellent!

*Checks comments*

People are still mad about... literally everything. And mad that another girl added into the mix. There's only three girls that matter in the story so far and we're already on chapter 25. If everything settled down peacefully so they could sort out their life, this wouldn't be an engaging story.

I really don't understand what people want.

Gas like always. If you don’t like it then drop it incels lmfao. Excited to see what the new character will bring especially after reading the spoilers in the comments

An honest to goodness conversation about her future. YESSSSSS!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LOOOONG!!! And while it might have not been a detailed conversation of future that fact that they put aside the the vague status of her duration to something more concreate is a good step forward. Next step lets get her to open up a bit more on her past/how exactly does she want to move forward. 8/10 chapter.

Innocent daydream ... with a panty shot.

Also Yoshida's beard appears and disappears.

Group Leader
Yoshida definitely surely but slowly realizing that he might actually love her.

Dex-chan lover
Really? Another new character? It's fine the way it is like in this chapter, a story that's focused on just those two. But I guess Japan likes their unnecessary external drama huh

Contributor
tenor.gif

Worst characterin the story, it'sYoshida ex.

Also, i see they're still some hopeful people here, expecting Yoshida to not end with Sayu.
Don't bet on this.

Dex-chan lover
They need more characters because there's not much plot here otherwise. I like this but the plot has always been paper thin.

I like how wholesome is yoshida and sayu's relationship and how they started as stragers but ended up opening to each other and they now feel like family. still they can't just keep living together.
with this chapter the manga already covered the first 2 volumes and next vol.03 will start
they will both encounter people from their past; Yoshida will meet Aoi(girl at the end and his ex) and Sayu's big brother will appear(though at the very end of the arc is that he founds where Sayu lives)

Users who are viewing this thread