I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Thanks for the chapter!

@deks1t Nah I also feel the art took a sudden nose dive especially in how Yoshida's drawn, he often looks like pinocchio in his side view lol. I much prefer pointy-chined Sayu in this chapter though

Yo im just gonna say it, hate it all you want. But im shipping these 2. Its so pure and wholesome. And we rarely get a normal guy with actual standards. So im glad he is not making moves on her.

Dex-chan lover
gay beta protect fantasy. this is not how women are, they will not like you for "protecting" them.
showing her tits for no reason to her host is, but he didnt really earn it

what "future" does she have? her future is a man, the question is which man or how many of them.

Double-page supporter
@Rhin
I think the problem here is that Sayu doesn't shows how much issues she has and that make me think that she may had ran away from home caused by a shitty problem... Anyway, i just hope we that have answers soon lol

Aggregator gang
At the end of the day, the only real interesting part of the plot is what caused sayu to run away, and whether she'll stay with this dude. Who gives af about these new characters.

Wait so like at the end of this story will they end up together? I mean there are couples out there with big age gaps who get married eventually. I honestly wouldn't mind if they had a relationship. also i'm not a pedo, I genuinely like them as a pair.

Double-page supporter
we don't need another girl. plz give mc backstory or mg backstory. hell I'll take the manager san backstory rather than another side character

@cksn I believe the future she was talking about was face whatever it was that made her run away and live a life of her own. She's gotta have a family, where are them? She must face difficulties and many traumas. That's her future and it is a tough one, no doubt.

Aggregator gang
I’m hoping that this new girl is somehow related to the plot or with Sayu’s backstory, because do we really need a new love interest for this quasi harem?

Dex-chan lover
Who is that lol
I feel like the first time I saw the Thanos reveal in theatres where everyone was like WOAHHHHH and I was like, who you?

Wtf happend to the reader whats with this shity new reader omfg it doesnt even put the pages together there is a tiny space between them ....

Users who are viewing this thread