I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
@Freestyle I know right ? I'm not sure if it's the authors that can't write a good story for shit, or the readers who only gobble up generic bullshit and won't buy manga with unique stories, but manga is in a really sad state right now. Everything I read that starts with an interesting story ends up walking the same path as other run-of-the-mill manga at some point. It's like everything has to be in black and white in manga, it's either love or hate, a perverted degenerate or an introverted virgin, it's never something in-between.

Dex-chan lover
@Kutabarie

This is also Seinen and MC is portrayed as mature and early on he was fine didnt blush like an idiot or get flustered at everything but noooo later he has to act like a high schooler, who the hell falls in love that easily in their late 20s with a kid they took in out of pity.

No idea why people claim this to be good its the same generic shit after 10 chapters

The only decent romance ones are usually the SoL ones now since there’s not much you can mess up if you pick an interesting theme

This is so stupid, why is the manga shipping Sayu and the MC. It's more like a filial love anyway. It's perfectly fine and normal for two people of the opposite sex to just be good friends.

Users who are viewing this thread