I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Nah miss me with that high school ex bullshit. Her excuse is going to be some stereo typical nonsense like "i didn't know what I had" or "I realize my mistake after getting railed by assholes for the last ten years"

why did they even use the junior for the dream wtf she best grill and they put her on and disappeared like that

Let's stay away from the straight up Lolita bs and the ex's is wanna be drama, if they are going for a realistic relationship then Boss Lady should be the life goal.

Dex-chan lover
If MC already had wild sex in his school days then why the f*ck he behaves like an absolute virgin in his late 20s?

Dex-chan lover
Is mc stupid enough to get his heart broken again?, Yes he is.

Well that whole dream debate was a stupid waste of time, yet another chapter that we don't get to meet the new girl. Thank you guys nonetheless for the update, really looking forward to the next one.

Double-page supporter
Theme song to that nightmare and the rest of his life: "Darkness, imprisoning me, I cannot see, absolute horror"

It seems like our boy is just fated to never have a normal relationship. First, he's used as a plaything, then he's become a pseudo-guardian while unconsciously repressing his feelings, going so far that refuses to start a relationship with a coworker his age.
Face it boys, he's on route to the bad end.

Dex-chan lover
Why even cover up the girl's face when the reveal was last chapter? Are we expecting a red herring in this kind of manga?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what his ex gonna say to him, she gonna have some excuse for sure, like she wanted to focus on studies to find good job that's why they head so much "fun" in highschool or that she didn't want anything serious from the start and she though he was the same. It gonna be a total bullshit excuse for sure.

Thanks for the chapter! This got shifted to MC pretty quickly. Seems like he really does think using his brain more than his dick, the highschool relationship kind of elaborated on that.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, my thoughts on the next arc:
sex maniac ex returning > goes to apartment and finds HS girl > basically opposite of Gotou-senpai and is more malicious
actually not sure about what the author will make her character to be like if she will be scum like that one dude or if she's just gonna be whatever

Users who are viewing this thread