I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
It would be so amazing if he doesn't end up with Sayu. Don't wanna get bunny dropped again.

Dex-chan lover
I think that seeing Sayu as family would be a better route. But it looks like it won't happen

Get out your tinfoil hats and take a look at my corkboard and scribblings, because I've got a crazy, crackpot theory after the timeline of this last chapter. Feel free to tell me I'm full of hogwash, because honestly, I'm flying this one by the flimsiest of pretexts.

We can assume Yoshida is basic salaryman age, say early thirties. If he is explicitly stated to be younger than this whole thing falls apart, but I'll go forward on the assumption that that age is accurate for our wild theory-crafting purposes.

What if Sayu is, by cosmic coincidence and law of conservation of drama, Yoshida's daughter borne to his senpai/ex from high school? Yoshida's high-school ex/senpai was explicitly having sex with him, presumably without contraception, right up until her graduation. His memory of her is that "she seemed nominally secretive" in addition to being "bright and cheerful," which is not unlike Sayu herself. If Yoshida is about double Sayu's age (32 or 33), then the timeframe does work out. Of course, this assumes that Yoshida's high-school ex/senpai broke contact with him partly to keep him from being bound by the responsibility of being a teenage father, further, the conception would have had to have happened right as ex/senpai graduated, which is unlikely but possible, given how I understand Yoshida describing their continued sexual activity. If we are to trust Yoshida's characterization of his ex/senpai, then hiding information because she cares about him would be in character. Further, if we to trust Yoshida's perspective of ex/senpai possessing sexual experience, her silence about her past sexual history, wether it is abuse or consensual, is really considerate of her to conduct her sexual relationship with Yoshida without putting any serious expectations on him, to let come into his own without judgement. It is possible that the trope of parents moving because of work, coupled with the need to care for ex/senpai's child caused them to move to Hokkaido(?) or wherever Sayu is from.

If this ends up being the case, the series can swerve into Yoshida having strong bond paternal love for Sayu, even if he stays broken up with his high school ex/senpai, though I'll admit that's mostly wishful thinking on my part. He can still have her as a part of his life in the non-romantic and non-sexual sense as he's been trying to for most of the series. Though I don't know if that's where the author is taking the story at this point. Or even if Yoshida isn't Sayu's father, Sayu's mother could still be the ex/senpai Yoshida detailed in this chapter; I can imagine a teen mother's daughter in particular having an imperfect home life, regardless of who the father is.

TL;DR: Could Yoshida be Sayu's dad?! It would be interesting if.

Group Leader
@zarian2 this manga is awesome, haha, but i AM worried about how things will turn out! personally being fujoshi-like, but in the age-gap department, i'd be okay if Sayu and Yoshida somehow ended up together, lol. otherwise, i ended up taking on a yuri isekai instead of another age-gap, check my group page out so i don't name another manga in this one's comments, haha!!!

@Makine Bunny Drop was really terrible, but I don't think this is the case here since she no child anymore and it's not like he's raising her. It sounds more like he likes having someone besids him who makes him company and takes care of the houseworking. In a way, I feel Sayu is the one taking care of him and not the other way around. I'd like them to be family but I don't bother if they become a couple. I just rather see him with his colleague worker than with Gotou-san if Sayu is not the one.

Dex-chan lover
Alright boys, place your bets on who's gonna make the next drama in the upcoming chapter(s)? my money is on Gotou saying/doing something to jeopardize Sayu/Yoshida.

Fed-Kun's army
@blue6 I don't know if your theory is correct, but I like it a lot.

Sayu: Yoshida, you are my father.

Yoshida: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

26 chapters. Been a good ride. I don't usually come to comment sections, especially of harems because of the audacity of people having retarded tastes. But having read this manga for a while, I have decided the following:

Its Sayu or nothing. I won't accept another girl. Age difference? Pfft, as if I care. I won't be able to accept Gotou, that childhood friend, or that kouhai with Yoshida what-so-fucking-ever. Its a recurring theme in my harems. I always root for the first girl. In my case, it was Sayu. I don't care for the rest of the world but man, Sayu, you better end up with Yoshida. Or else I'll be dropping this manga so hard. I'd rate it a 0/10. I don't even care. I'm autistic but Sayu, girl, you better win. Yoshida is a conflicted man. His sense of justice is whats stopping you from your love.

@blue6 yoshida is 26 so unless he had a child when he was 9 this doesn’t make much sense. Nice theory though. Sayu is 17 btw.

Yoshida is 26. Sayu is 17
Alright, thanks for the heads-up. Secret parent/child theory disproven. I'm now even more excited for the next chapter, if for no other reason than I can get some of the story and maybe slap together another crazy, half-baked theory if one comes to mind from that.

Dex-chan lover
Would you kick your little sister out so you could have sex? What a stupid fucking thing for her to have pointed out or for him to be worked up over.

Users who are viewing this thread