I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
"Beauty"? What beauty? That girl is the plainest thing imaginable. Everything about her is infinitely indistinct and forgettable.

Fed-Kun's army
So because he wants to wear a condom he doesn't love her? Why can't that be turned around on her for using the pill? I guess it's because she's taking them to ease menstrual pains. Yoshida doesn't use contraceptives for his own good. Although avoiding getting your partner pregnant when neither of you are ready for that responsibility seems like a good thing for him as well, IMO.

I was expecting Kanda to also state to the MC that he should have sex with the minor he's harboring otherwise he's weird, but the message gets across differently this time. Whether it's leveraging shelter for sexual favours or not using contraceptives, the message seems to be that if you love someone, you should be selfish and do whatever you can to satisfy your sexual urges even if they're at the expense of the other party. If you take the other person's situation into account, you must not love them.

Garbage message.

Fed-Kun's army
"It seems all the women I fall in love with never say what's important out loud." Bruh, they are saying it. You just don't understand, and you're not seeking understanding.

Double-page supporter
"It seems all the women I fall in love with never say what's important out loud." Bruh, they are saying it. You just don't understand, and you're not seeking understanding.
Are they? Maybe I'm just as dumb as him, but Gotou rejected him for a reason not yet stated and she deflected with its not the right time, even though she was in love him for as nearly as he was.

And I don't get the new girls deal either.

Yoshida has his faults, everybody does, but only Mishima so far has pointed them out properly. Everyone tells him he's too kind, without explaining how that might be detrimental.

Although, it's completely on Yoshida to still not figure out Mishima is into him. Annoyingly, he is a dense mc, but many guys don't pick on girls cues either (some times intentionally out of low self steem), even if they're really on the nose.

Aggregator gang
Are they? Maybe I'm just as dumb as him, but Gotou rejected him for a reason not yet stated and she deflected with its not the right time, even though she was in love him for as nearly as he was.

And I don't get the new girls deal either.

Yoshida has his faults, everybody does, but only Mishima so far has pointed them out properly. Everyone tells him he's too kind, without explaining how that might be detrimental.

Although, it's completely on Yoshida to still not figure out Mishima is into him. Annoyingly, he is a dense mc, but many guys don't pick on girls cues either (some times intentionally out of low self steem), even if they're really on the nose.
To be fair, he did say "the girls I fall in love with", not "the girls who falls in love with me", so Kouhai (and JK since he doesn't know his feelings yet) don't count

Users who are viewing this thread