I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - Escape and True Intentions

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for working on this series. It's too bad you've decided to stop. In my view you should work on whatever you like. Some may complain about overlap, but ultimately translating and localizing works has enough room for a personal touch that multiple groups working on (read: competing) on a single series should be welcomed. Anyways best of luck with your other translation endeavors.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, nothing of value was lost. Anime already spoiled most of us and we know where this is headed anyway. In the end MC is giga cringe and went for the worst possible choice out of the 3 potential love interests in the series.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the comments from these 2 chapters from the other group, I personally think you shouldn't oblige the other guy's request.

I am NOT, in any way, trying to start a fight between groups, but everyone should be free to upload good quality TLs. And the other guy is putting up his team just now....from reading the comments, seems like they are still understaffed, provinding barely enough quality and translating from spanish translations....while you, on the other hand, I can't say anything but "top quality, great job".

The final choice is yours to take, but if I were you, I'd think just one last time.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I vote for you to continue if this other group you're talking about is omurice... Like, have you seen their latest release?
Beggars can't be choosers, i know but still.

Dear @MochiHachi

The other group just, literally, sh*tted onto the recent chapter. It was unreadable and un-understandable.

Not for us but for the love of Sayu, please continue this series.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, in my humble opinion your translation is much better.
Keep translating, please. Fast translations cannot replace quality.

Group Leader
Ya ya, I'm here.

And thanks for all the opinions but unfortunately I'll not continue this series.
I'm doing this series because someone asked me to. Although it was requested to me last month, I just don't have the time to do the editing. So by the time I finished translating the entire volume 8, other groups have already worked on it.
I mean, I vote for you to continue if this other group you're talking about is omurice... Like, have you seen their latest release?
Beggars can't be choosers, i know but still.
Yup, I've seen it. They're new so maybe they just haven't gotten the hang of it.
Reading the comments from these 2 chapters from the other group, I personally think you shouldn't oblige the other guy's request.

I am NOT, in any way, trying to start a fight between groups, but everyone should be free to upload good quality TLs. And the other guy is putting up his team just now....from reading the comments, seems like they are still understaffed, provinding barely enough quality and translating from spanish translations....while you, on the other hand, I can't say anything but "top quality, great job".

The final choice is yours to take, but if I were you, I'd think just one last time.
Well you know, there are "things" in between the scanlation groups like "first come first serve". Even though some don't even pay any respect to it. I just don't like competing in a series.
They're new and understaffed, why don't give them time, maybe they'll improve, maybe not.
Although understaffed cannot be used as an excuse, because I also am doing everything by myself and proofreaders.

Anyway, I'll release everything that I've translated (2 more chapters) and leave the rest of it to Omurice Scans.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Ya ya, I'm here.

And thanks for all the opinions but unfortunately I'll not continue this series.
I'm doing this series because someone asked me to. Although it was requested to me last month, I just don't have the time to do the editing. So by the time I finished translating the entire volume 8, other groups have already worked on it.

Yup, I've seen it. They're new so maybe they just haven't gotten the hang of it.

Well you know, there are "things" in between the scanlation groups like "first come first serve". Even though some don't even pay any respect to it. I just don't like competing in a series.
They're new and understaffed, why don't give them time, maybe they'll improve, maybe not.
Although understaffed cannot be used as an excuse, because I also am doing everything by myself and proofreaders.

Anyway, I'll release everything that I've translated (2 more chapters) and leave the rest of it to Omurice Scans.
;_;
But thanks for the next 2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Ok then, not gonna press you any further. Looking forward for the next 2 chapters :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover

Understood. I can then only wish you the best for your other works

Group Leader
Well after like a year of waiting I got 2 chapters so that was nice while it lasted

Users who are viewing this thread