I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - The Beginning Place and The Sound of the End

Dex-chan lover
Finally. These nice gentleman will free him from the slut and now he can pay attention to the better women.
It's almost funny if it wasn't so sad to see how many guys are absolutely terrified of women with experience. Like, it's not even a good experience in this case, but it still chills them to the bone. Come on, King, you're better than this. Put yourself in higher regard.

Dex-chan lover
It's almost funny if it wasn't so sad to see how many guys are absolutely terrified of women with experience. Like, it's not even a good experience in this case, but it still chills them to the bone. Come on, King, you're better than this. Put yourself in higher regard.
if a woman has a experience then that just means there will be less rookie mistakes in the relationship lmao

Dex-chan lover
if a woman has a experience then that just means there will be less rookie mistakes in the relationship lmao
That's what an inferiority complex and unhealthy expectations of women do to you.
"I want my women to be pure"
Ma man, you ain't getting that corruption tag.
"I want my women to be inexperienced "
And yet you cried about wanting a dommy mommy just a while ago.

Dex-chan lover
ok finally the plot is moving faster. If Yoshida really want to choose Sayu, then go for it and be decisive. I don't want to see him being wishy-washy and hurt another women.

her brother brings her back, only for her to run away again. "I shaved, then brought a high school girl home. then her brother came to take her back, only for her to run away again to my place"

Dex-chan lover
her brother brings her back, only for her to run away again. "I shaved, then brought a high school girl home. then her brother came to take her back, only for her to run away again to my place"
Hilariously, that's basically what happens in LN ending.

Hilariously, that's basically what happens in LN ending.
wait, the manga is based on the ln, no? does that mean sayu is actually getting taken away by her brother next? and then we get a few chapters with no sayu?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wait, the manga is based on the ln, no? does that mean sayu is actually getting taken away by her brother next? and then we get a few chapters with no sayu?
Yes, it is. If I remember, basically, her brother gives her some time to get her bearings, then, yes, takes her home. Yoshida goes with and the brightest idea he has to make things right between Sayu and her mother who hates her is kowtowing and asking the woman to behave at least half-decently. He rejects Sayu trying to sleep with him one last time and returns home leaving her with her family.
Then in a while he sees Sayu at the spot where he met her originally, and it's strongly implied they start living together.

Users who are viewing this thread