I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - The Beginning Place and The Sound of the End

Yes, it is. If I remember, basically, her brother gives her some time to get her bearings, then, yes, takes her home. Yoshida goes with and the brightest idea he has to make things right between Sayu and her mother who hates her is kowtowing and asking the woman to behave at least half-decently. He rejects Sayu trying to sleep with him one last time and returns home leaving her with her family.
Then in a while he sees Sayu at the spot where he met her originally, and it's strongly implied they start living together.

"then in a while" does that mean a time skip?

this manga sucks but tag your spoilers anyways
I wouldn't think it matters considering that the manga is a year old by now, and I'm assuming this isn't the only place to get translations. but I'll do it anyways

Dex-chan lover
Eh, kidnapping is legal in Japan as long as you have influence and money. Move on MC Move on.
He neither has one so police will go and arrest him.

Wait... SayU.... HAS INFLUENCE AND POWER.

Dafuq Yoshida is just one lucky drunk bum.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think guesses are spoilers, tbh.

My memory's somewhat fuzzy, but I don't believe it's revealed whether she finished the high school and came over, passed the entry exams into college, or what. It's literally a single scene anyway.
Sayu ending was left open. In a cheating Japan, SaYu still chose to be with Yoshida.

I don't think guesses are spoilers, tbh.

My memory's somewhat fuzzy, but I don't believe it's revealed whether she finished the high school and came over, passed the entry exams into college, or what. It's literally a single scene anyway.
o I was just asking if like, sayu went with her brother, yoshida returned back home, and then there was a time skip where yoshida came back home one day and found sayu waiting for him again. if you don't remember, that's fine

Dex-chan lover
o I was just asking if like, sayu went with her brother, yoshida returned back home, and then there was a time skip where yoshida came back home one day and found sayu waiting for him again. if you don't remember, that's fine
Yeah, that's how I understood your question. The answer is yes, but I don't remember the specifics of the reasoning behind her being now free to return, and thus how large the timeskip was - but it was off screen, anyway.

Yeah, that's how I understood your question. The answer is yes, but I don't remember the specifics of the reasoning behind her being now free to return, and thus how large the timeskip was - but it was off screen, anyway.
fair enough

Dex-chan lover
Iirc Sayu's mom simply couldn't tolerate her anymore, and dragging her home was really just an effort by her family to save face. Yoshida's kowtowing only convinced her to tolerate Sayu for one more year as she finished school so that she could leave the house without any gossip of suspicious circumstances, and she could freely cut ties with the family afterwards, which was what was implied to happen.

It's been so long though, I might've gotten that wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Iirc Sayu's mom simply couldn't tolerate her anymore, and dragging her home was really just an effort by her family to save face. Yoshida's kowtowing only convinced her to tolerate Sayu for one more year as she finished school so that she could leave the house without any gossip of suspicious circumstances, and she could freely cut ties with the family afterwards, which was what was implied to happen.

It's been so long though, I might've gotten that wrong.
Yeah, that's basically what I remember, too. I just don't think I recall whether she made her college exams and so came over, or was just free to do as she pleased due to graduating school.

Users who are viewing this thread