I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 9 Ch. 44.1

Dex-chan lover
I'll never understand bullying someone who rejected your crush. Shouldn't they be relieved? Like would you actually want them to reciprocate and start dating?
Much better ways to start a bullying scenario.

I'll never understand bullying someone who rejected your crush. Shouldn't they be relieved? Like would you actually want them to reciprocate and start dating?
Much better ways to start a bullying scenario.
I've only ever heard of it in Japanese and Korean dramas. In reality it's such an alien concept that makes no sense at all.

Dex-chan lover
it's very simple. if saitou < sayu, and yuzuki < saitou, then yuzuki << sayu. all that is humiliating for yuzuki, and only something like bullying sayu can restore her standing in this bitch status game that almost all girls play if they have the opportunity to.

Dex-chan lover
Ah - the mating call of the "Basic Japanese Bitch"

So Majestic.

6.png

I've only ever heard of it in Japanese and Korean dramas. In reality it's such an alien concept that makes no sense at all.
Which ought to let you know just how standard of a trope it is in those cultures that it keeps coming up consistently

It's like underage drinking and sex in the United States. Sure, maybe it hasn't happened to you personally but it happened enough times to other people to embed itself in the social structure

Dex-chan lover
I have seen enough girl drama second/ thirdhand via my sisters and my friends that I can absolutely see this being a real thing(albeit a rare thing).

Relationship drama doesn't need much to get started, particularly with cliques and popular people involved.

With female drama, it's not often the "what" that is done, but the "why/how/way" it is done that matters most.

Sayu did the right what. She rejected the guy, and the other girl may have a shot in the future. But she didn't do it the right way, or for the right reason

Dex-chan lover
That bitch is full of herself she makes no sense.

No, Sayu didn't know you liked the boy, because first of all, who the fuck are you?

And two, is she retarded? Instead of taking the news as a wound to her ego, she should see it for what it is, an opportunity? The guy she likes is still single, wtf she wanted from Sayu? For her to say she rejected him out of consideration for her Highness??

Some teenagers I swear. When I was in her position and was rejected by my crush because she liked another dude already, it really helped me to move on to learn who it was. Literally a random dude, not ugly but not handsome, a shorty rugby player with soon no working ears. It was hilarious, she had no taste! 😭

But nothing to do about it, it's about compatibility not a competition.

Each time I read or hear about a teen struggling at school, I want and we should scream to them who tf cares. It might seem like the whole world now, but this is such a small and irrelevant pond. Each year passing, and I forget the name of a teacher or someone I vaguely or actually knew then.

Users who are viewing this thread