I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Fed-Kun's army
If you think this manga is messed up, I recommend you Metamorphosis (cover title) or Emergence (MangaDex title) by Shindo L

Why is it so unbelievable to the characters that you can help someone and make them have sex with you.

Lmao people being mad coz of sayu not a virgin. Though she just hopeless and her way to think kinda wrong. Just imagine u live in society that teach you bad things, or family don't teach you anything but u learn a lot bad things from internet and thinking its alright to do.

the harem element takes away from the plot- but I think its a dramatized wholesome perspective on youth, trauma, and healing. 8/10.
people gettin to hung up on the fact the MC is a "pushover" but he's just somebody who wants to be kind for the sake of it.
The way the story uses the character motivations is interesting and has more depth than a lot of other edgy harem circlejecks

Sounds like kidnapping with extra steps to me. Please don't kill me I just read the title and thought it was a funny comment

Don't know why but personally I hate the relationship with older male and younger female but the opposite is totally my thing 🤔

@Iangabriel2006 don't apologize. Your joke wasn't even that funny to begin with😀. Lol just kidding no hate, but it's the internet type anything you want.

@Redsling the guy is older than the girl. She's a jk so that would technically mean she's around 15-18. The guy is around 27 if i'm correct because college takes 4 years to finish so technically he would be 22 by time he finishes college and the guy said on the first chapter he started working 5 years ago so 22 + 5 = 27 and that would mean their age diff is around 9-12 years of age. The controversy will end if she's 18, but if she's 15-17 years old it would count as pedophilia and the guy can be accused for kidnapping so yeah...that's why it got controversy.

@Redsling i got the confirmation on the girls' and the guys' age. The girl is 17 and the guy is 26. So that would technically mean he basically kidnapped the girl even though it wasn't forced.

Dex-chan lover
as soon as i saw this was getting an anime i already knew what was coming lol these comments

anyway am glad this series is getting a anime

Users who are viewing this thread