I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Really having a hard time liking the girls there, damn. Gotou's probably the one I dislike the most.

@Flippy

I'm very sorry, apparently my sarcastic comment supporting your argument went a bit over your head...

@SevernSugarGlider

There's nothing wrong with "Ephebophilia". Yes it might be against the law in certain countries for an adult to date a 16/17 years old girl but it is nowhere near as problematic and degenerate as real pedophilia, heck in Japan a girl can (or used to able to) marry at the age of 16. The fact that people equate the two is ridiculous.

Contributor
RIP ch.20 (ver. dope_code), an unintentional (?) martyr in the never-ending battle against aggregators:

whatif.jpg

The dope_code dude got showered criticizes by the readers comments for his mess, I messaged him that - why you deleted it, he said that he thought people will be happy as he tried, but got shot down instead. Yes, he made a lot of mistakes _a lot_ but, the comments were filled of criticizes so he decided to correct and try again!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that now deleted chapter wasn't a troll nor an early upload to fuck with the aggregators, but an actual attempt? No offence, but it was kinda bad to say the least.

I have the chapter, but proofreading needed. Well, I'll try online grammer checkers. Hope that helps and yeah the whole chap.

Dex-chan lover
man, people around here have no empathy. half the people here are either calling the girl a whore, or wishing death on the mentally ill.

Fed-Kun's army
i shaved then i brought a retard home along with bad writings

Users who are viewing this thread