I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Throw her out as soon as the cliche starts.

I have no empathy for people who continue to fuck up willingly. He's an asshole. Go talk to your employer and friend. Or quit. Or do literally anything besides take him to the guys home you allegedly love.

Double-page supporter
It was on hold for me. Thought going back to reading it but it looks like some nonsense drama going on where FMC acts like a retard. Looks like I dropped it for good. Hate passive retard FMC.

@Marushu - I’ve known more girls than I care to remember who went thru exactly that. It plays out the same way every time. That’s why they call it being manipulative.

Damn, after reading these comments, some of you have no empathy or understanding.

She’s a teenager with a disposition of being unwanted, unloved, and almost always afraid and you want her to make rational decisions in high stress situations?

Frankly, it’s disgusting to see such shameless ignorance.

@dureremu
yo someone put that guy on a fucking list
List of guys FMC has slept with in order to avoid living on the streets after running away from home for reasons not entirely clear to the readers at this point in time

Dex-chan lover
lol this is awful. Both the of the main girls seem manipulative. The one who doesn't seem to be hiding stuff from MC is the kouhai who clearly has no chance of winning, and now the author is taking it down the rape route. I thought authors just did that to get back at being canceled.

This seemed very interesting at the beginning. I liked the idea of the male main character providing a home and a kind environment to someone he only saw as a child who had made very poor decisions. I liked the fact that any romance on the girl's part was mostly platonic and it felt oddly realistic and grounded, specially since the MC was always aware of his position as an adult and how scummy the people who took advantage of the girl's situation had been. It was a very enjoyable dynamic, even with how little it lasted. Now, it seems to be developing into an annoying love polygon with forced drama and Seo-like shenanigans. Guess Imma unfollow and stop ranting, I'm just a bit sad.

Fed-Kun's army
Author: Geez I'm running out of ideas for drama, let's spin the wheel!

- Heroine moves abroad
- Blonde asshole NTR
- Fatman NTR
- Childhood friend turns up
- Easily avoided misunderstandings
- MC decides he isn't worthy of heroine

Users who are viewing this thread