I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

omfg why did it take me so long to get around to reading this

Contributor
For the first half listening to,
さよなら、アダムとイヴ

Then ending with
ハロ/ハワユ

I didn't expect her response selling off her lifespan too, but that was very, very well done.
Last 30 years of emptiness, last 30 days of fulfillment or last 3 days of true love and absolute happiness?
Definitely a hidden gem of a manga.

Just binged this at night and I'm glad I did.
I never rate stuff because I don't like the idea of just putting a hollow number out there, but I'll give this one a 10.
Minimalistic yet full of expression art style, rather touching and relatable story, all topped with a surprisingly not depressing ending.

To anyone who relates to MC, I hope you can find your Miyagi, if not an actual person, then at least metaphorically.

Pretty relatable actually. In a way i didn't want it to end coz currently i am in a similar situation how mc was in the beginning. I guess its just how I feel about myself .

Memento Mori, but remember that life is a gift, and that happiness is all you really need.

Dex-chan lover
Masterpiece. I usually don't think of manga as an extremely serious medium (then again, I mainly read comedy series) but this is overall just one of the best things I've read.

Supporter
Most heart-warming story I've read so far this year. Love it.

Double-page supporter
Didn't expect the happy ending. I always thought that one of them would die and leave another crying, while also earning slight optimism for them to move on. But this ending is millions time better.

Aggregator gang
I was really nervous while reading the last few chapters, but it's a happy end. Kind of.
It was a nice read

Thank you Author. Reading your manga at least increase the value of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread