I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
(at the end, not so) Depressingly beautiful and wholesome
Gotta be honest tho, was expecting to get emotionally wrecked like Oyasumi Punpun or Girls' Last Tour did, but nonetheless was a good ride and man, the dialogues, beautifully good written piece of work

I read this manga long ago when I was younger, and then I completely forgot about this because, well I was young. Happen to read this again when I am 22 and this is a masterpiece to me now. I think I will read this again after a few years.

Fed-Kun's army
While it was not much of a tear-jerker as I expected, it was certainly one of the most beautiful work I've read. This has high reread value because it talks about a certain person's perspective in life. Our perspective changes overtime so I wonder what would I think of this once I get closer to Death's door.

I'm glad that it ended in a vague note because if it didn't, it would entirely ruin it for me. Doing so would remove everything this manga stands for.

Enjoy your life guys, though as bad as it may sound, we can't sell our lifespan. So just do something that'll give your life meaning and happiness. 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
Bruhhhh i knew it!, reading the chapter 2 once cross my mind hows this gonna end. Cause i see people said the ending is bittersweet and i keep thinking that "if the ending is bittersweet then surely the girl will also die with him right?" then i was right maaan! this manga is such a good read i regret dropping this on 2017 :(
this manga deserves a movie for real.... 10/10 story wise for me!

At the end of the day, he found the purest form of happiness for 3 days which many of us may never find in our entire lives :(

tf im crying rn... this was so short and beautiful. holy shit this made my life so much more meaningful

could they have just
bought a life extension then? Miyagi might have some left over money from her lifetime now

This shit made me vow to myself that i will live my life at its fullest and dont have any single regrets.

Thanks to the author and thanks to you translators we were able read a great manga.

Dex-chan lover
This needs to be made into a movie. This is so good. It's so short yet so full of emotion.

Users who are viewing this thread