I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

technically this is pretty much the best happy ending for them two...its not like any couples even from the disney universe are gonna live happily for eternity because they are all gonna die too...But even so i feel like i got shot with feels and i rate this 10000/10!!

Fed-Kun's army
i think the reason they didnt bought back the life span was because maybe probably it couldnt be bought with money, seeing how the substitute observer said he was the one who bought her mom's life span.
probably the life span you sold would cost much more when bought back with money, or would be required to be bought with either health or time, or life span.

This manga really makes you think despite it being so short, huh?

Himeno's case is interesting, but it also makes sense since her and Kusu were only prodigies in elementary school. But then imo, being smart in elementary doesn't mean jack. It's like easily completing level 1 of a video game and then considering yourself a pro. There's always so much to learn, and if you just stop trying at elementary or even high school for that matter, then it's no surprise that you would lack the critical thinking skills to take control of your own life. The problem with Himeno is that she never really grew mentally to the very end leading to the bad habit of blaming Kusu for everything. That's problem with empty hope. People who think with empty hope cling so hardly to the belief that something good will happen, but they never take matters into their own hands in ways that could increase the chances of success. It's ultimately a waiting game for possibly absolutely nothing.

Miyagi was a breath of fresh air from the typical romance leads since she was already analytical and understanding from the start... reminds me a bit about Kurisu from Steins;Gate.

Fed-Kun's army
What a shitty, shitty life.

Honestly. what the fuck.

I've been crying for the last 10 chapters, easily.

I've read/am reading hundreds of manga, anime, books, and TV shows. Many are sad, bittersweet, have nice endings. I barely get sad, rarely cry, but I never weep. Not this time.

This is the most depressing one by far. No competition

Truly, what a shitty life.

Supporter

Too bad... I'm crying​

I don't bother looking comment for the whole story, I want to enjoy this myself. I believe you do the same. I would like to see what everyone think about this after one more chapter. See you next time (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

😭😭Why didn't my guy take half her time and worked there and eventually they could've been a normal couple🤧

Users who are viewing this thread