I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year.

This was a beautiful story.

That’s literally the only thing I can say about it. It being in manga form just gives us a face for these characters.

One of the best romances I think I’ve read in a long, long time.

That was beautiful. The execution, character development and plot. I love all of it. Never imagined I'd be crying this hard again....
I give it a 10/10

Dex-chan lover
If people liked this I encourge you all to read all the novels by Sugaru Miaki, definitely worth your time
(all on vgperson's website fyi)

Twas' a good read. Early to mid chapters are solid. The ending is relatively plain compared to the earlier ones - but maybe I'm biased because I prefer of a 'less happy ending' (I like to watch the world burn).

siu

why is it that when i read this series its after pulling an all nighter. fourth time reading this and alll 4 times is after pulling an all nighter

This was fantastic. Being 20 myself this tugged at the heart strings and made me think about being productive with myself and finding happiness in the simple things in life. Now to read the LN and hope for a physical manga release in English and maybe an anime adaptation. 10/10 Masterpiece.

Group Leader
I'm not good at writing poetic descriptions and this manga needs one...
-> 10/10, prepare for crying.

Users who are viewing this thread