I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year.

I'm so glad that I didn't read this at daytime. The mood, the dark environment as I was reading this piece of art, the silence, the very faint sound of the fan, my shitty depression, my anxiety, even though my whole day was spent lying on the bed feeling miserable, reading this, I felt like I was camping in the mountains while watching the night sky and its beauty.

Some people say it was good, some people say it wasn't that good while looking from a professional perspective and I agree with them some parts of it weren't that professional, but everyone can accept that they felt 'that' right? The feeling.

I don't often see the moment you realise you really lost someone, so well express in a drawing.

😕This manga hits hard. Hit's hard like a train! For me a 10/10 story that makes you reflect a lot! Would love to know what they did on that very last three days, but i guess it's better that we don't know, i couldnt hold any more feels 😕

Double-page supporter
The idea is good, selling life and stuff. This also make me reflect my own life, what will i do if i die tomorrow? am i happy enough?

such a deep manga. It slowly creeping in your heart and somehow makes you feel warm

I've not a fan of these kind of romance mangas but im quite happy that I read this, It was definitely worth it. This makes me question what ive achieved in life, would i be happy to pass on as i am currently. Am i happy about my self and social stand point.

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna say this was a masterpiece, but it was just another one of those tragedy manga that's really good at giving me the feels. I still don't understand Himeno's character. She gets pregnant (at 17) with a guy (that I'm assuming) was her boyfriend or something of the sort, got married and divorced 2 years later to whom I'm assuming is the same guy, and then proceeds to (*actually, before the marriage) write a letter to MC as a distress signal. It would make sense if the letter was written after the divorce and she was all alone raising the kid and wanted some kind of consolation, but it said she wrote the letter when she was 17 which was when she got pregnant (before the marriage/divorce). What did she want help with? And why is it the MC's fault that she makes poor life choices? I just can't sympathize with her character.

Users who are viewing this thread