I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 41

wait I forgot what happened to the first girl from the same school. anyone remember?

I'm scared even though I'm just a reader, I get secondhand shame. I've read a lot of this shit where the MC gets into troublesome relationships.

Dex-chan lover
So, the schoolmate he had a kiss with, is nothing compared to some new girl he held hands with.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen: Handholding is definitely lewd.

Dex-chan lover
@lucianone she moved to canada. She wanted to tell MC about it but he was busy with restaurant people and being the dumbass that he is, he completely forgot about her during their summer vacation

@Adokun ah I remember a girl move to another country, but I thought it was the demonic master series, apparently this one too.

Fed-Kun's army
Remember everyone. If it happens in Vegas it stays in Vegas. Unless it's an STI.

Then again this MC seems to be a bit dull. Dude's got cheat codes yet he's just telling people about them while conveniently exposing his house? SHIT man... how are you going to hit it and quit it now?

Not like you'd want to but... how do you explain she's just a side piece. It's tough.

You're a machine :) Thank you for the chapters. Could you update your Discord information? Would appreciate live release notifications if its not too much trouble.

Dex-chan lover
@Adokun
Welp, so it was. (Though I honestly can't tell whether the dream begins at the end of ch.10, or just the kiss at the start of ch.11).

Handholding is still definitely lewd.

I love seeing how much the translation group has improved over the course of just a few days

Guy think he's in a hentai manga. Take it easy with the relationship progression bro

@Ncararc It's an honest mistake.

But I agree with the handholding.

13d.jpg

@lucianone the author kind of forgot about her and wrote her out of the story for convenience to introduce more and "better" girls.

I put "better" because she liked him before he gained his superpowers. Everyone else is going to be slightly thotted.

Users who are viewing this thread