I Stan the Prince

Geez I feel really bad for the crown prince because the chancellor is such a piece of shit🤮

I can’t be the only one who hate the Crown Prince’s Knight, Sir Bourbon. Idk why he’s always ready to kill someone and killing for no reason. I wish the duke killed him when had the chance. 😤

Dex-chan lover
Popcorn Maids are the real stars of the story

I have no knowledge of the rest of the story, but as of chapter 14, I'm predicting that Bourbon will turn out to be the real killer of the Empress. Possibly at Chancellor's request, although she was his sister.

@Fushiginiku I look forward to the maids the most.

i think you could be on to something since dude is pretty impulsive. He acts on his own which is problematic. It was implied that the prince experienced some sort of trauma when we saw that brief flashback after the Chancellor raised his hand. It could have just been the Chancellor that killed his own sister. Or maybe it was the prince that killed his own mother. His mother may have been cruel and abusive.

Double-page supporter
Alright people its got an 8.45 rating but I dont see anything in the comments that make it seem egregious. Is it bad/bland? Or is it a fine mindless thing to read considering I'm looking for new content?

Double-page supporter
oh my god upload the different languages separately, this and my reading list are a fucking mess.

Aggregator gang
dude after that last chapter I'm stanning the prince too dang 😩

@moderateTrouble as of chap. 16 it's a good read imo. Very cute. Most of the characters are pretty likable and unexpectedly funny.

Users who are viewing this thread