I Stan the Prince

Double-page supporter
@LaDeeDah I just caught up.. you're right its really cute and unexpectedly funny! Thank you for the recommendation, its what finally convinced me to check it out!

@eromaster It just being a devoted fan of someone or something. Like in this case, all those people that read Angela’s fanfic about the prince became a devote fan of him. They buy his merch and send him gifts and stuff. So they basically stan the prince.

Ummmm ima need miss crown princess to stay in her lane.
first she was like “he got disinherited and kicked out the castle. How good can he be”, and now she’s all “I was supposed to marry him in the first place uwu ////>~<///“

@ eromaster “Stan” basically means “obsession” but to its extreme, even an unhealthy level. The word has soften in meaning with a lot of people using it to mean “I’m a big fan” of something, but it is based off Eminem’s song “Stan”, where the person, Stan, was such a huge fan of Eminem, his world revolved around him. However, when his feelings felt unreciprocated, Stan fell into depression and eventually committed a murder/suicide of his pregnant wife and himself

I knew it, his scary expression was a masked to hide his fear..
So curious of their past story~

Users who are viewing this thread