I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

It's cute but in reality don't try to sleep with drunk people who don't have the ability to consent, kids.

ehhhh me being hopeful he didnt actually sleep with her cause CONSENT IS IMPORTANT... i hoped she threw up or something and drunkily removed her clothes herself...

I'm starting to think they didn't actually slept together.... idk something about his reasoning is a bit sus. Also the Duke is just desperate to be loved isn't he? I hope they can properly build a relationship...

The title should be "The male lead Stole my first night" not the other way around.. XD

Group Leader
Thanks for the mass release! Zeronis got me feeling all kinds of mixed emotions 😥 dammit...

Don't fuck Drunk ppl if you're sober. Stay classy. You wouldn't pour tea into the mouth of a sleeping person

Ahhh the story is so silly! I would prefer if he didn't sleep with her without consent. A fun and fluffy read besides though and excited for more✨✨✨

Aggregator gang
Kyaaaaa we finally got to see what happened!!!!!!!! It was well worth the wait <3 And he said his famous lines to her!! She just didn't remember!
And now I understand why he's so obsessed haha.
I kind of hope he just made it look like they spent the night together though..... I'd like to think he loves her enough to not take advantage of her like that
Thanks for the chapters~!!!!

The best thing about the comments is how everyone is shocked by the lack of consent of a drunk person, when the protagonist herself waking up did not make a s**t for having banged with ML, but rather worried about having stolen the place to heroine

At least, the readers are sensible enough to know proper consent. Therefore, reading this isn't really different from magic and superpowers, as readers know when to draw the line from reality and fantasy, when to and not to take things seriously. Aside from those young readers who have the potential for misuse of such fantastical information, were basically fine.

I agree with the readers. I also wish he hadn't actually slept with her. Consent is something mannn. Guess now I know why I always felt weird reading this story.

Banned
Wew, it would have been better had he waited at least for wedding, it at least she does actually like him, she is just letting a lot of other feelings get in the way.

I thought they were both drunk! Dunno how I feel about him being so sober 😭

I'm hoping he was sober enough not to have actually slept with her and that it was all a ploy.
In which case it's still horrid bc he's then it's just plain manipulation ): ):

Users who are viewing this thread