I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I think this is one of the rare cases where I would NOT appreciate this as much in novel form. Something about this art style makes this whole thing way more hilarious to me than it should be. I'm not sure I could ignore the problematic parts as well if it was presented more realistically. If anyone has read the novel, is it done with same "old french farce" vibe? That's what is making this very overused setting so enjoyable to me.

Thank you sis-con for continuing the translations!

Why is she trying so hard like the moments already passed he's already in love with her like it is incredibly arrogant to believe that she can decided whats best for another person and try and manipulate them like this I'm kind of just waiting for her to get slapped in the face with her shitty logic

So she plans on being clingy and smothering him? I feel like this is going to have the opposite effect.

I find your translations good, personally. I don’t know much about SS tier quality scanlation but it’s clean and understandable so I enjoy it ! Also compared to that one chapter from Beatrice, you got better ! Thanks to you and your sis !

Aggregator gang
Thanks for translating

Also, seriously, I would be happy in her place. He puts up with her random shenanigans and wants her, and he is a capable, rich, smart and hot guy- seems like a super win there

honestly what even are her motivations for not wanting to marry him anyways? she obviously likes him

@satue
1. she doesn't want to be targeted by that blonde lady (wait they're all blonde but u know what i mean)
2. she doesn't want to get in the way of his future with previous female lead
3. she wants a life away from the spotlight and being the only duchess is definitely not that

@meijune
1 and 3 are pretty fair, but imo she already pretty much cucked her for 2. thank you for explaining by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread