I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
You really have gotten better at Translating and Typesetting, it's a little odd in certain spots but the improvement you've shown since the first few Beatrice chapters is really showing! Good job!

MC has always been a weird dirty girl lol

oh my, hope this is her last shenanigans bcs what comes more after death lol

Honestly she knows he likes her because she stood up to him at the party. His “Your head” threats are obviously just really mean, ignorant bluffs. Girl needs to see that she’s got him wrapped around her finger and not the other way around. All she needs to say is, “Why would I want to marry someone who keeps threatening to kill me? I don’t want to. You don’t love me. Just kill me.” Instant simp. 👌

I find that she’s really pretty. Mainly, I can’t get used to her hairstyle which makes her look kinda strange since I’m used to seeing some semblance of bangs on MCs. Her hair style makes her look like she has an invisible string/hairband thing permanently holding her bangs back.

...what I’m trying to say is that there’s just a bit too much forehead showing (imho) but that’s prob intentional.

This is really humorous. I like it, I just want to nag that it updates too slow, but I understand how health is priority for artist. I just love it so much. I wish official english translations would get bigger support for Korea and Japan.

Group Leader
@Xeredge the beatrice chapters were my first and second attempt and the raws were in Korean.
The raw for this is in Chinese and I do understand Chinese to some extend (Google definitely helps a lot too) which is why I can translate better.
I will probably be able to translate this up to chapter 17 since that's what I've said to some people.

Thank you for the compliment ^^

In case anyone is interested in typesetting/fonts I've used.:
Normal Dialogue: CC Wild Words Roman
Shout: CC Wild Words Bold Italic
Monologue, Effect, Narration: Zud Juice Regular
Nervous Dialogue: augie

that covers most of the stuff

Double-page supporter
I really don't get her problem, in noble society, plenty of people have marriages of convenience. If she's worried that this relationship might somehow hurt her precious glass heart, then just don't love him. Be his partner or friend and hold your heart for yourself. And it's not like she has any close friends in this life except her maid so why is she worried her marriage will break her friendships? This is just your typical heroine drama of making a mountain out of a molehill. Watching her idiotically spin in circles is funny at first but it's getting kind of tiresome.

Thank you for the chapter, you are doing an amazing job at translating. Its very clear to read, also i hope your cute sister is enjoying it too~!!

She just lost it this time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But, let's be serious (if possible) for five seconds: is he really that deep in love with her that he has to threaten her to get her to marry him? Tho in society that marriage is very, VERY desirable since he's one-two steps down the royal family, this is....... bullying? Abuse of authority? Since she doesn't want to! And he's not dumb enough to not notice the efforts she's doing (...did?) to avoid that marriage...

Tho I do hope she gives him a chance since he's not exactly the same as she remembers him from.... the novel

...the Duke seriously need to learn that threatening to kill someone is NOT the way to woo a lady. Did he want her to die of stress first before even marrying him??

Something died inside of me when she played dumb with the teas 😔

+f for her attempts tho', let's see how she tries to die ! 🤡 Although the plot will use its holy powers and not let her free from it 🤗

Thanks for the chapter again ! 😘

I'm going nuts hahahahaha the duke is really just there silently taking ripley's shit because he knows she's defo doing it on purpose. I'm not a fan of people threatening others but I really have to say this is making my sides hurt. Just go and get married you cute lil redhead!

Also, again, thank you for the translation. With the speed the translations are going I can't help but think that you might be pushing yourself or something so please do remember to take a rest.

Users who are viewing this thread