I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
This story is so simple yet so great, Ripley carry all the charm XD

Maid be like: You're already dumb and lazy tho....
Lmaoooo MC accept your fate!!
300px-So_you_have_chosen..._death..jpg

Thank you for the translations!!

I don't know why Korean thinks obsessive and pushy Male Lead is a good trait?

i mean there are more options. she could hit her head really hard but not a point she wont die and then pretend to have amnesia and treat him how she was supposed to and no say that she understand him LOL or she can fake her death and leave the country lmao and live like a middle class woman in another country. there are many options.

@Xevin if i remember correctly even in Japan happens that and those guys actually exist the ones that take care of their look tend to be like this ML ^^; so it is like just showing a way how guys behave. i remember watching a youtube video of girls saying that guys that paid more attention to their looks take even more than that girls in getting ready and can be very nagging that girls must be really into them, which tend to be cuz it is hard to date there, or dumb cuz no one else pay attention them or they are too plain ^^;

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo
The thing she's been worried about all time is that she isn't the female lead.
This is a romance story she got plopped into very suddenly, and the blonde girl she's been hanging out with was supposed to fall in love and marry him, but because of one drunken night Ripley, a previously nonexistent side character, has swooped in and stolen the ML's heart.

Because our MC is a dumbass, she doesn't feel okay with this and can't get the story back on track. That's why she's been so reluctant to give the guy a chance. It's not that she hates him.

Aggregator gang
@Sem Yes I am aware as I did read the previous chapters. I even have read some villianess transmigration stories where the plot of the original romance story they transmigrate into has it's own type of gravity forcing the characters to adhere to the per-destinied story line regardless of free will. But most transmigration stories are far less sinister and the most carnal sin of the transmigrator is failing to treat their new world as real, with actions of herself and others butterfly effecting the future and that free will does exist. That she thinks a real world must adhere to a preordained plot of a fictional story rather than facing the reality in front of her is rather tiresome.

Aggregator gang
When she said she had to become dumb dirty and lazy I thought it would be easy since she's already dumb and lazy.

Also the hints of her backstory suggest she used to be a normal person who went through normal person shit... Does reincarnation make you a fucking caricature LMAO her entire personality is the definition of a clown it's hard to believe she used to be a normal person.

Hahaha she's very persistant. But I think she's under estimating his determination. She won't be able to escape from him. He won't kill her . He will marry her anyway🤣

She must be my relative or something, cause omg! If marry or die are the two options I'll smilingly walk towards the guillotine!!
You have to know that with strongminded and strongwilled people like her, the more you force them the stronger their will becomes.
Coaxing is key here. He's gotta chip away at her resolve!
So far the man only flirts with her when she tries to "run".
The man can seduce like the devil himself, CLEARLY!! So buddy just dial up the sweetness!
To me the idiot here is the Duke.

Users who are viewing this thread