I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

OMG I just kept clicking and then BOOM next chapter was available. please upload more, im selfish 😢😢😇

wow her friend's kind of a bitch. If they were really friends, she would have tried to listen to both sides of the story. The mc is also at fault, but she wasn't to blame for the bf being an asshole.

Hopefully people can stop yelling at the mc in the comments. She’s been through trauma, knows how the story is “supposed” to go, has been threatened/is afraid and is impulsive as hell. All of her actions make sense when you just pay attention to her circumstances.

Well if she died around this time it would explain why her trauma is so bad and why she's having trouble even thinking outside the circumstances.
Hopefully the next chapter clears up the Duke's intentions too because he's been acting pretty sus.
You can't tell someone you like that you'll cut off their head of they don't marry you bruh.

waaahhhh thank you so much for the mass release please get lots of rest <33

This hit a little too close to home. :( Being hated so much even if you're not doing anything. I feel so bad for her.

I stole the male leads first night has a game now though it's only in korean. Remarried empress also has one you can play right now

awwww poor ripley, tho it's partially her fault for not telling her friend, but that friend is wrong too; she's way too narrow-minded and refuses to see the truth :(
tho I hope ripley can become a bit brave and start to trust the duke's feelings (so that her trauma can start to heal)

I can see both sides of it: he liked her one-sided and was acting out before properly ending his relationship but at the same time makes sense the friend get the wrong idea because she indeed never told anything... bf or not she still her friend so to just not even mention at all out be hella sus to anyone in her shoes. In the end I just feel bad for the friend because in a way or another they both blindsided her.

But also is a bit of stupid pacing wise just drop all this exposition after 15+ chapters of us just thinking she's denying for the heroine or some shit. Bringing up major trauma at this point just feels like a lazy attempt to give more depth to her actions cause there was no setup for it.

I stole the male leads first night has a game though it's only in korean. Remarried empress also has a game that is in english plus it's free. The app is called Maybe interactive story's. Hopefully I stole the male leads first night gets translated and added to the English game.

This is a good mix of issues and it makes sense with her character why she goes to these lengths. She's a bit of a dumb character lol but it's why it's a funny story

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread