I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

I’m frustrated with her :( , she needs to move on and understand she deserves happiness and someone who loves her and all of her flaws and also she needs to start loving herself and be a bit selfish :( that trauma she has I wonder how long it will get in the way of her happiness ☹️🥺

Okayyyy so I get it -- that backstop definitely cleared up why the FL was so against the ML's advances (besides the threats lol). But their story get finally progress after this works out ;-)

Thanks for the mass upload!! <3

No, umm like ain't everything you told your best friend like?? Thing is, no one gonna know if you remain silent.. Human aren't telepathic nor have the same frequency most of the time.. So to assume others would know when you don't talk about it to them would just a pretty stupid move.. Yeah, I feel sympathy what Ripley's previous life going through but it happened.. And for current life, umm the Duke ain't even in a relationship at all??

Okay so she wants to get out of the marriage because shes afraid she’ll be abandoned and hurt. So it makes sense why she wants to get out of the marriage. But I think that this situation has shown her that the Duke actually likes her and obviously isn’t gonna give up on her lmao. I think this situation actually is going to play a key part in her perception of him and this relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Ahyoung was no friend from the get-go, she was a salty bitch.
The guy was trash but he said he liked her one-sidedly and the brat ignored that.

Freaking childish enough to waste a good drink like that, I hate people like that. Both of them were trash.
Ahyoung and her boyfriend.

Dude, all y’all who are like “she needs to move on already” don’t ya get it? She’s scared that the duke is gonna grow tired and abandon her like ahyoungs boyfriend did, she knows he likes her now but she doesn’t think he’ll like her forever... I too want to story to move on but like her grow at her own pace guys

Fed-Kun's army
@wulf69177 It's not about abandonment. She doesn't want to be a center of attention this way. He is a male lead, around whom the plot and drama revolves. She prefers sidelines.

Got to feel for the FL. She is stupid and naive, past life and present life. She was traumatized in the past life and reacting in the present life. Poor Duke.

I didnt know the word bitch was changed to ahyoung lmfao 😀 you're a horrible friend make ur ugly ass bf accountable ur also ugly with that attitude

@NOUN HELP ME I CANT BREATHE ITS TOO GOOD

Fed-Kun's army
I definitely dislike the MC in both her past and present life. In her past life, she hang out with her friend's boyfriend and expected him to have told her friend ? Reaaaaally ? Nowhere along the way did you wonder "maybe I need to tell my friend just to make sure" ??
I can't forgive that type of person and everyone is being hypocritical if they do especially because everyone bashes on the "heroine" in reincarnated stories when she says she is innocent and didn't intend to make the prince break his engagement with the MC. No one gives her the benefit of the doubt because she isn't the MC but in this story we have an MC that behaved in the same naive way and are we supposed to think "oh no, she was just too naive and innocent and didn't know she was betraying her friend" ? Fuck that!

In her present life, she led the ML on when they first met then kept pushing him away. She doesn't have to marry him or whatever but she keeps acting like he is this clingy annoying guy when she gave him the vibes of being into him first. If she is hell bent on not marrying him then she should yell at him "I fucking hate your face and I don't want to marry you not now not ever" and be done with it. Instead she comes up with these cruel plots like pretending to die in front of him...Fucking psychopath!!

What's up with the extreme bullying in these Korean manwhas? Who is that invested in other people's lives to do this kind of shit?
Especially over minor stuff like "she hung out with someone else's boyfriend and now the couple broke up" I mean jfc nobody cares if they're not involved.

Thanks for the update!

WEBTOON is now releasing these chapters so you can read them for free there, though it’ll take a bit for them to catch up. Thank you for translating the series so far! Are you guys planning on continuing?

@Akera93 she only planned to meet up with him once like why should it be her responsibility to tell her friend every little thing? if it was a real friend she would have been on her side n realised that the guy was horrible n not blame her friend who did nothing

Users who are viewing this thread