I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

It's dumb to blame the victim. Idk I guess it depends on which country you're from, but in mine it's normal for opposite genders to hang out as friends.
Especially if one is in a committed relationship with someone else. They weren't even friends, he offered her something for free and she was like hell yea.
In the end, it really wasn't that big of a situation. It was just amplified by the girlfriend who ended up not even listening to the mc about the situation.
If they were truly friends, she would've given her a chance;; mc was the victim. Seriously, rumors and bullying at school makes people kill themselves.

And yea they were all just 20ish and still immature. But can the gf at least keep her anger toward the one she was actually in a relationship with what the hell.

Dex-chan lover
don't worry duke, even i don't understand her thought process.. i can't see the correlation between her past and current self.. it's not like she uses the "fated heroine" as an excuse (not anymore at least) so i don't see how telling us about her past hv anything to do with the current event.. somebody pls enlighten me

the girlfriend definitely never saw the FL as a friend. relationships as shallow as theirs (easily breakable/with minimal trust) are based on an insecure person wanting to surround themselves with "followers" to elevate their own self-esteem. seen it plenty of times to recognize it. just so sad that the FL really did nothing wrong. I can't even argue that she should have told the friend, because she wasn't interested in her boyfriend and friends are supposed to trust each other. a hard lesson for the FL, but definitely a necessary one.

Aggregator gang
I'm not saying it's MCs fault but I still really wanna yell at her about how different that and this situation are

cnd

@OmegaDragon It's linked because she sees it as the same situation: she got in the way of two people's love. And especially for the Duke and Etoille. She views them as the ultimate love and that she's once again fucked over her friend. Seems obvious to us, but she clearly has trauma from it.

all you people who are saying that the (ex)girlfriend is innocent might never have a real relationship with anyone at all, romantically or not. The sole fact that she chooses a public place to bring up the subject, never even bothered to listen to her friend and take her word into consideration, immediately jump to insulting, and let the whole school slut-shame the FL, already show what kind of a person she is. FL is dumb, and this woman is evil.

Dex-chan lover
alright. I impulsively commented that. I take back what I said, EVERYONE is a fucking tool, including her bitch of a “friend” and that sly but a tool “friend’s bf”. I ain’t havin it

Aggregator gang
in this case it's that dude fault .-.
and i honestly can't say the girlfriend at fault either...since she is as much as a victim due to that dude being a freaking dumbass
i mean she didn't know...all she knows her boyfriend was acting distant and then she found out he was hanging out with her friend? and THEN he want to break up after...that's already sounded like an affair (she didn't know the truth so yeah...in her eyes that would look like her bf cheating on her)

(i've to say i'm quite annoyed how she just sat there and not say anything....get angry! lash out! slap the guy! and tell him and her straight out....yeah yeah yeah there's reason but doesn't change the fact that i am annoyed she didn't do all that)

@izayamikaelis Yeah thats true. But the so called friend didn't even try to get Yuris (MCs) Side of the story. No matter what a situation unless you see them in the act. Its best to hear both sides before you make any decisions. She had no faith in her friend so i mean that shows shes pretty shallow. Despite the fact there are people who you call friends would steal your significant other from you. I just think the whole situation is just weird

Aggregator gang
@NomadKingR6 that's why i said i can't completely blame her
she's handling this like a dramatic queen bitch instead of an adult, the one she suspect is her own friend (iirc her best friend even) she should know what kind of person you're friends with, and...she could've gone and done this whole thing in private instead of a busy class...like what the hell? drama much? (considering this is a drama manhwa guess that was intentional by the author to maximise it)

@izayamukaelis Exactly! She should of done it in a private place. She didn't even try to hear her out. Which really just pisses me off. Yes drama however if mc did speak up and had the confidence. The whole situation would of back fired im sure

Users who are viewing this thread