I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Ummm... just apologise... why are you acting so quiet? You've convinced your self to make a step forward, but instead you made the big one step back. Of course, he'd feel deceived and heartbroken. He's also a human. Why can't he get angry? And so... you do what? You do nothing. By the way, your having no ability to speak isn't connected to the incident of argue with your friend. Because, back then you were still quiet.

I'm just enjoying watching everyone try to spin this into the Duke's fault even though it's 100% the fl's fault

Double-page supporter
Oh no ripley. I had a bad feeling since earlier chapters when she kept faking her injuries. And the consequences... came quick

Thank you so much for the translation till now! I'm also really happy that Webtoon picked this series up.

Fed-Kun's army
@daallday I mean in this situation, sure. But it's not like the duke is innocent. He took advantage of her when she was drunk and what he's doing now is physical assault and harassment, which is much worse than what she did. Threatening to disfigure her face? Flaunting his higher status over her? It's disgusting.
I agree that a lot of the blame definitely falls on her though, idk why a lot of these comments are white-knighting the FL lol.

Dex-chan lover
Well congratulations ripley! You got what you deserved. What a joke of a lead character. Fucking bitch

Users who are viewing this thread