I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

I wish you guys would have stopped right at chap 17 because now we have to wait a lot longer for it to finally catch up. But anyways thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
Well we'll have to wait for webtoon to catch up now. Jeez right at the conflict

Thank you for your work thus far!

@haras @runaready
Me three.

But honestly, I feel like this chapter made me lose all of my interest in this series. Would it have been so hard to just be honest that one time, answering that one question he had every right to ask? 🤦🏽‍♀️

@spidersonbikes different stroke for different folks. Honestly, the daily pass for completed series irked me too, but I also understand that the platform and author needs some way to bring in money after it has been completed. Other paid-only platforms like TappyToons also have that.

If you want to buy it all outright go for it, it actually ends up being less than buying paperback manga. But I mean, if you don't mind waiting week by week for the scanlators to work their magic on this series (I'm assuming this because you're up to date on it) what makes it so different to waiting by on LINE webtoons?

Also lmao yeah, this whole series is wild. No one's got any rationality just a whole bunch of toxicity. Probably dropping it, all of the characters grate on my nerves...

Dex-chan lover
ngl fl is being a dick here
i'm side with ml but he gonna go back to her anyway so I don't care about you drama shit author

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no. It hurts. ;-; Ripley trying to protect herself backfired. I understand where they’re both coming from. I just hope she’s ok after this. 😭

Thank you for your hard work translating this series until now 😊♥️

While I do think she should have been honest this time since she had already decided to follow her feelings, I'm not surprised either. The Duke was being kind of scary here. Either way, I'm dying to know what happens next 😆

Ripley should've just come clean. now I feel like I won't be satisfied until she suffers a bit before getting back together with the Duke loll

Dex-chan lover
@yannickq
Actually when it comes to webtoons I try to find ones that have a lot done/are completed already so I can binge read. And then after that I wait for a couple chapters (actually I just forget lol) to build up and then read them since they tend to be shorter than regular manga. There's probably a way to do that on Line with ongoing series though. I also like to read a lot of stuff at once so it adds up, coin wise. I'm not saying the authors shouldn't be paid for their work of course. At least it seems like a better deal than Lezhin, which I have bought coins for before but stopped for several reasons.

Also unfortunately most webcomics aren't available to buy digitally or physically, especially not in English but that's probably a whole other thing. I think my biggest issue is just with reading completed stuff.

Either way we'll probably be waiting a couple months for this series to catch up to where we are now either free or paid.
I just hope it's worth it and the plot doesn't piss me off even more (@ the Duke)

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! I need more !😭😱😖 i feel so sad for him who’s feeling completely betrayed. She should have told him she was desperate for him to not miss his fate with the right heroine and then she couldn't go back on her lie and loved him so much and was afraid to lose him if she told him it was all fake.

The roller coaster between last chp and this chp. Why do I feel like this could have a great kdrama adaptation, the comedy the personality the drama are all there pretty well set with much grey morality complex situations and perspectives.

this is getting intense😭 i should've pile up the chapters and read it for later instead😔 thank you for the chapters team

Users who are viewing this thread