I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

I wrote a whole rant but you know what, I’m gonna keep it to myself...

All I’m gonna say is... she deserved that.

Thanks for your hard work so far
It's also nice to hear that it's free

a person just hyped up this chapter said that it's going to get spicy, lmao screw that guy, there's no spice in here, only pain.

Well, she reap what she sow.. Honestly, i think she deserved it.
But it is not a big deal, bcs she already had his heart, and also, well, she is the main lead, so she will have him alright.
Poor Zerones.

She should learn how to speak about her emotions ik its fucking difficult but ur alr vulnerable rn so just do it u already lost everything so might as well just open up

y’all are all clowns. don’t @ me i don’t check that bs but you can cry ab it and talk shit ab me if ur feelings were hurt

1. he took advantage of her drunk
2. threatened her to marry him because he lOvEs her
3. she didn’t want to be a home wrecker so she tries to get out of marrying him without out right rejecting him because he literally said he would kill her if she rejected him
4. he says some cringey ass lines and she falls for him somehow
5. he literally attacks her with a wooden cane to test her reflexes and proceeds to get physical with her while screaming at her

you’re some fucking weirdos thinking she deserved that shit. i was ignoring the fuck shit that the ML did cause it’s painted all cutesy or whatever, but since no body has brain cells and thinks she deserved that toxicity, then lemme tell u. he’s a violent rapist at the bare minimum.

boo hoo bitch.

honestly flabbergasted you all disgust me by how weird and stupid you are thinking she actually deserved all that. don’t end up in abusive relationships. good luck.

She reaped what she sowed.

Im dropping this, the lates chaps seem way too fast paced, like it was rushed or something

Not to mention the FL and the ML ~_~

This had potential that's why I rated it as a 8 before now I'm rating it a 2

Dex-chan lover
Yes she was kind of a dick for the whole plot to trick him....

but the Duke is so damn toxic it's kinda hard to root for him lol like wow what an ass. I don't get the "she deserved that" comments bro what ML have you guys been reading???

Also I totally understand not translating anymore but damn Line webtoon is such a pain to use now 😭 the coin and fast pass stuff is a lot

Dex-chan lover
Uh damn. I feel really bad for the guy. But like.... What the hell girl? (As in what the hell is his problem acting like a prissy )
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
She is finally free from the murderous rapist! Sad the plot will bring them back together, probably.

they both are an absolute mess and i'm kinda happy they parted but of course they will be together

"this is too extreme" - the girl who faked a fall from the second floor and pretended to be scarred for life

Thanks guys for all your hard work! Both our MCs are trainwrecks but that's what makes it crazy I guess haha
@spidersonbikes to be fair, the fast pass never took anything away. You can still read for free and support the author by reading and being shown ads at the bottom. It's just an additional way you can support the author if you wish. Unlike some platforms ahemyoutubeahem that took away what was originally offered and makes you pay to get them back.

If anything, line webtoon is the most easily accessible and highest quality platform out of all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread