I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Usually I hate the "evil woman" but in this story, not really. The MC is a bitch who played that horrible trick on the ML and kept refusing him and now she acts like he is her possession when he wants to move on so the "evil woman" isn't that bad in comparison

Oh lawwwwdddd these cliffhangers, I can't, why do I keep doing this

Thank you guys so much, fuuuuuuuccckkkk

@Akera93 oh please he’s no angel either, hating on her for exercising her right to freedom when she had no feelings for him while he forced her into that situation. I’m not excusing what she did but let’s not put all the blame on her. Plus she didn’t do anything that would count as “how dare she get jealous when she blah blah blah”. She didn’t get in his way and she drank and ate out of jealousy and kept to herself. So she likes him now, big deal. Are we not supposed to change how we feel, can’t our hearts waver and grow love for someone?

Fed-Kun's army
good communication and a jealous rival; I really like the fact that she admitted that she was jealous rather than pretending like she wasn't. honest behavior is cute behavior!

Kyaaaa next chapter where r u 😍😍😍😍
Thank you for taking up ur precious time to feed our hunger 😘😘😘 love ur scanlation!!

Double-page supporter
LMAO I'm like laughing at the thought of RIpley dying and the story is just like "The End"

Dex-chan lover
ooh the bitch as done it now.
there no way the male lead is going to let that go.

Users who are viewing this thread