I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
@lolawhiterabbit
Our hearts can waver but we're not allowed to act on it when the other person is trying to move on after we hurt them. She was going to confess to him and she had earlier on seen him with this woman. Putting aside whether this woman is a bitch or not, the MC had to right to confess at that point when she had already suspected even with a probability of 1% that he is with this new woman.
Do I support how the ML was relentless in pursuing her in the beginning ? Of course not but what she did is inexcusable. It's just one step away from faking her death and making the person who loves her suffer the trauma forever.
So, going back to the current situation, he told her he'll move on after she clearly expressed she wants nothing to do with him romantically, he was on the ship with someone else yet she felt she had the right to get drunk and confess ? And then she went around and boasted to the woman who loves the ML that the ML is hers ? Screw that! You can't have your cake and eat it. She got what she wanted and he stopped persuing her and now all of a sudden she wants to ruin his life again ? if her heart is wavering then it's her problem to stop it from doing so.
I get that this is fictional romance and he 100% still loves her and all will be perfect in the next chapter but I like analyzing situations and personally, I think the worst thing to do to a person is hold them back when they're moving on especially if you're the one who hurt them in the first place....but yeah, let's wait for him to magically save her and they'll kiss true love's kiss etc...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY DAYS WHAT THE HECK

Side note: Thanks again for all your hard work 😭

@Akera93 so are we going to just ignore the fact that he might have possibly taken advantage of her while she was drunk, and I say advantage because we don’t know if they “slept” together. But if they didn’t then he made her belief this lie to force her to stay w/ him and if he didn’t lie then he practically raped her because she was not in her right mind to consent. Also are you saying he has all the right to pursue her into and force this relationship on her knowingly perfectly well she was against it, hindering her chance of another romantic relationship bc of what a drunken person said but she can’t do the same? She can’t pursue him after deceiving him (like he did, true it wasn’t a life and death deceit but it could be a sex crime) but he can? Look i don’t agree with what she did and I do think it was horrible (I’ve stated this) but let’s not just blame her and play the “who is worse” game and leave it as they are both shitty people to each other.

Aggregator gang
I dont want to say it. But Ripley you reap what you sow 😂😂😂. Also drunk kids pls dont stand near boat rails alone. Sit down and stay still.

Users who are viewing this thread