I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

@thixcrib

I think I speak for most when I say, it's okay! Do your best and we'll be waiting with bells on for the next chapter. Happy holidays you beautiful human.

To the literal TWO translators who are doing this- THANK YOU!!!
You guys are doing amazing. Happy holidays!

Now.. who does this bjtch think she is????!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update and translating. Happy holidays⛄️☃️🐻‍❄️🎅🏻🤶🏼🎄🎊🎆🎇

WOOOOOOOO FINALLY SOME DRAMAAA LETS GOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
as always thank you so much for the chapters you two, your work is very appreciated. i wish you two a very nice holidays! thank you <3

Group Leader
@lovepanda21 Ahhh i'm sorry! We didnt plan to leave you on a cliff hanger but the holidays got in the way!! We'll get the next chapter up as soon as we can!

I just binged this. I love that there's actual development and that things dont seem to drag out.

This chapter is one that seems predictable but that doesn't stop the feels. The next chapter will be good!

The 25 was released with different language translation, but just seeing the image I think its a fluffy one 😄

Tyyyy for the translation. Seriously guys, having this dropped was my nightmare. Ty guys, best Christmas ever. Although the cliffhanger makes me a little sad, everything is alright.

Thank you so much for your hard work!!! and Ripley is really turning into the heroine, lol. the villainess even pushed her off something 😭

Users who are viewing this thread