I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

*banging my desk* KYAAH THIS STORY IS KINDA CLICHE BUT IT WARMS MY HEART SM!!!!!!! but we also need to talk abt rose pushing her in???????? what the hell she could have killed ripley if she didn't know how to swim. are noble ladys even taught on how to swim???? jesus rose..
TYSM FOR THE TRANSLATIONS! have a happy new years you guys! ^^

Who has the bigger ego?
FL who though the Duke was ruining her friends to get back at her?
Or
ML who thinks FL jumped off the ship to get his attention?
These two are made for each other.

But seriously, I hope they start having sex and Ginny realizes she and Draco are hella virgins.

ME this whole chapter: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh my GOD !!! I want next chapter sooonnnn 😭

I´m sooo in love with this serie! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Internal screaming! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH😝

so shes just not gonna talk about the fact that she was pushed off the boat???? ummmmm okay lol

Thanks for the chapter! <3
Also, everyone, let's support the author and please do check it out on Webtoon. They're currently having an event for The First Night With The Duke ^^

@thixcrib I saw your message later, sorry! But yes I saw it in the other day and today came to check other mangas and saw your message! Thank you for the info and happy and healty new year for you and family!

Oh dear the novel is breaking my heart, even being so cliche one, hope that Rose can find another duke for her! Ah! The wonders of love! 😂😂😂😍😍😍

Fed-Kun's army
@monoreposo spoiler for next chapter
okay said that in case you haven't read the next chapter yet. Rose ends up saying it was a mistake and that she was drunk. She ends up apologizingbut they don't really cover if Rose meant that she didn't mean to push Ripley off the boat or if she wasn't thinking that Ripley could be hurt by the action. I feel you are correctthough after seeing Rose apologizing. She is not the type to just apologize to get people to leave things alone.

Users who are viewing this thread