I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Omg that was so cute! So happy he told her FINALLY! Now she needs to tell HIM! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Although I truly enjoyed this scans working on this series, I just found out that this series is being published in Webtoon, shouldn't we support the legal version? Or maybe I'm wrong and the scans made an announcement about dropping this series after some time? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just sharing my point of view and honest concern.

Dang. Well at least there's no dancing around, not knowing you feelings in this manhwa. That's refreshing. But Duke's so straightforward, I'm gonna blush.

@Lulu1404
Depends on you, but honestly legal translations seem to suck most of the time, so I rather support the translators doing it for free and occasional donations. :/

@Vivisiow @Lulu1404

The only issue with supporting scanslators doing it for free and paying them is that the original author gets 0% of the cut.............

I mean scanalators tend to be in uni or high school and for most cases, they have a job however this is different for the original Authors.
These webtoons are their jobs, their income and livelihood. If you don't support the Author, they can just as easily be axed from lack of funding and in that case you can pretty much kiss your series goodbye. \Q__Q/

So if you appreciate and love any of the series you read, always always support the original Author. They also need money to bring food to the table.

@Vivisiow legal translations... suck??? What. I don't even... as someone who reads in Tapas and Tapytoon, that isn't true at all??? The quality is superb and has actually a clear update schedule. Just say you don't want to pay and move on. Like I understand that some cannot afford it but to say that they suck??? Smh

Users who are viewing this thread