I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Man, you would think all these MC’s would learn by now that following the storyline never works.

Contributor
>Red hair
>Green eyes
>Firey personality
The Duke should learn to be wary of Celtic women.

A single mistake that lead her to a bigger problems 😂 I wonder if she's gonna be preggy

Dex-chan lover
The plot of this one is honestly incredibly fascinating.

Hahahaha MC is the definition of "act before you think" and living with the consequences of that!

Contributor
Why do so many of these series start off with a mistaken night together? "living as the tyrant's older sister" comes to mind and others I've forgotten the names of.

she's so damn hilarious XD i love her so much, its just so refreshing reading an impulsive mc

@subliminal not really tho? tyrant older sister, evil lady's hero and this, only 3 out of dozens isekai series

Ripley thinks it wouldn't be good if Etoile knew that the Duke has slept with other women, then proceeds to tell her things she could've only heard about if multiple women had slept with him and then talked about it. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Seriously Ripley is dumb as rocks. She doesn't just speak before she thinks, she runs her mouth at a mile a minute while her brain tries to catch up at a snail's pace. And the way she tried to act with her parents was downright disgusting, you're not a 3 year old, you know! 🤢🤮

Thanks for the update! Hopefully the MC gets better in future chapters.

Thanks for these updates!! You don’t know how much I’m waiting for this series to continue! Kudos ❤️

Always fun to see horny kids actually sleep together. She seems like a fun drunk as well.

She mentions 3 examples of villainess who change the story - I assume these are real? Is the silver hair Mia-sama from Tearmoon Empire?

@Retrochu these MCs transmigrated pre-2019 when LNs weren't as obsessed with villainesses and unimportant side characters lmao

Users who are viewing this thread