I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

This girls gotta learn to keep mind her mouth 😂😂 not all the time, but she keeps blurting things that should never be said out loud, plus calling people “villainess” gosh :)) i fear for her life. Also, why the heck is she so reckless as to act like that to her parents!? Idk if she’s a bit stupid, or insanely slow lol. Although it’s probably what also makes her so charming hahahah

thank you for your translations!! ive been looking forward to this series for a while and it hasnt disappointed me

I mean the MC is a little dumb at times but it's bearable lmao, I love étoile though^^

LOL what, she stole the main lead, made the heroine her friend, and ruined the villainess' dress.

How many roles did she just destroy and replace xD

Contributor
@pandamom84
I can think of a dozen or so series that's just the one I remember the name of. they all tend to blend together over time.

Double-page supporter
@duderus i think she basically took the heroine role (of the fictional novel and well, this manga's heroine position). Get the main lead, make original heroine to be her supporting friend and make enemy with the villainess

hahahahaha great its marvelous my lady 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 that ending 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
lkjgjklfd I LOVE THIS i saw some art for the novel flying around that made me super interested, but i could never find a translation for the novel OR a manhwa, so i'm super pumped!!! this is even more entertaining than i thought lmaooo falkjdflkj how did she end up splashing the villainess, oh no

thank you for translating this and updating it!! looking forward to reading more!

Users who are viewing this thread