I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

I appreciate Ripley going this route but why does the duke keep lording this plan over her SHE DIDNT WANT YOU TO DO IT

I'm squealing here.

The Duke knew that this was the best way to solve this, but he needed Ripley to understand that herself. It probably pisses him off how she can shamelessly suggest that he pretends to be another woman's lover. He really knows how to push her buttons. I love it.

Zeronis acting super manipulative no? He woulda kissed her right in front of Ripley. Like he would have totes done it.

Pissed off this isn't the timeline where Wright actually showed up on time fuuuuuuuuuuuuuug

The duke is so...GAH! I wanna scream at him, and hug him at the same time.

@kimchim
Lol yeah, Zeronis is manipulative. He's been a twisted little bean from the beginning, but he's Ripley's twisted little bean now. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I like him better like this, because I'm a total sucker for villains. They're quite the romantic (though it's an extreme kind).😌🌹

the translation is readable but you can do better, a lot of misspelling, and there are sentences that can be rephrase without missing the meaning

@clairdelune FINALLY! I was looking for this comment! He was the one who was jealous, because Ripley said Wright was "sweet" and said he'll do it instead. I'm more pissed at him here actually, making that move just to see if she will do something about it.

If i were Ripley, my first instinct would ask help from Zeronis to threaten that bastard but i guess that'd have been boring

@poteightoes i mean she faked her death to get out of this marriage so i kinda get his insecurity.

@poteightoes
Agreed, i actually wish ripley to just ignore him when he is going to kiss etoile, im sure it will give him a jab in the gut. Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread